Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||Medicine At Midnight||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Reiki Healing for Beginners: Unlocking the secrets of aura cleansing and reiki self-healing. Learning reiki symbols and acquiring tips for reiki meditation and reiki psychic (medical intuitive)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Healer||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer Capsules-42ct||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Energy Medicine: Balancing Your Body's Energies for Optimal Health||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Greatest Showman||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal: Healing Plans for Sufferers of Anxiety||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Amazon Basic Care Grape Electrolyte Solution||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Energy Medicine Books
What are the Best Energy Medicine Books?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. Medicine At Midnight
- Foo Fighters- Medicine At Midnight
2. Reiki Healing for Beginners: Unlocking the secrets of aura cleansing and reiki self-healing. Learning reiki symbols and acquiring tips for reiki meditation and reiki psychic (medical intuitive)
3. The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
4. The Healer
5. Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer Capsules-42ct
- Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer 42 Capsules Per Box
6. Energy Medicine: Balancing Your Body’s Energies for Optimal Health
7. The Greatest Showman
8. Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection
9. Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal: Healing Plans for Sufferers of Anxiety
10. Amazon Basic Care Grape Electrolyte Solution
- ELECTROLYTES: Feel your best.
- HYDRATION: The fast, effective rehydration of Amazon Basic Care Electrolyte Solution helps replenish electrolytes quickly.
- TRUST & VALUE: Pediatricians & Pharmacists recommend using electrolyte solutions to quickly replenish fluids, zinc and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration.
- GRAPE is just one of our delightful flavors of electrolyte drinks.
- COMMON CAUSES: Vomiting & diarrhea, intense exercise, heat exhaustion and travel can deplete fluid & electrolyte levels.
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.