Books have been around for centuries, and they're not going anywhere. There are so many great Educational Non Fiction Books, so you might as well be reading the good ones.
|1||Nonfiction Writing, Grade 6||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Ultimate Science Facts Storybooks||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Text Based Writing Nonfiction||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Book of General Ignorance: Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Spectacular Stories for Curious Kids: A Fascinating Collection of True Stories to Inspire & Amaze Young Readers||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Fascinating Space Book for Kids: 500 Far-Out Facts! (Fascinating Facts)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Fascinating Animal Book for Kids: 500 Wild Facts! (Fascinating Facts)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Book of Five Rings||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Evan-Moor Reading Informational Text: Common Core Mastery Book||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Fascinating Engineering Book for Kids: 500 Dynamic Facts! (Fascinating Facts)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Educational Non Fiction Books
Reading has tremendously helped me in my mental development. And I’m sure you are not different from me. Many of us want to read a lot but we don’t have enough time for that. That’s why I decided to write you this article about top Educational Non Fiction Books without spending much time on it.
In this article, I will share with you some great tips on how to find time for reading, how to choose worthy books, and so on.
1. Nonfiction Writing, Grade 6
- Nonfiction Writing grade 6 provides 16 units of instruction and practice activities
- Each unit focuses on a specific nonfiction writing form and includes guided lessons with accompanying.
- The units are grouped into three sections – expository, persuasive, and narrative writing.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Excellent Quality.
2. Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Ultimate Science Facts Storybooks
- Uncover some truly fascinating facts and encourage an early interest in science with three fully illustrated, interactive, non-fiction books.
- Includes three interactive, non-fiction books and a translucent, interactive, Hot Dots Talking Pen
- Press the Hot Dots Talking Pen to an answer dot on any activity for one of 17 audio responses and sound effects.
- Perfect for independent, self-paced learning— helps children prepare for academic success
- Hot Dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
3. Text Based Writing Nonfiction
- Excellent writing series aligned to CCSS
- Provides essential practice in reading nonfiction texts and responding to text-based writing prompts
- Helps students analyze nonfiction text, access complex text and study academic and content vocabulary.
- Includes several leveled text excerpts from science, social studies, biographies and how-tos
- Writing prompts include opinion, sequence, compare and contrast and cause and effect
4. The Book of General Ignorance: Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong
5. Spectacular Stories for Curious Kids: A Fascinating Collection of True Stories to Inspire & Amaze Young Readers
6. The Fascinating Space Book for Kids: 500 Far-Out Facts! (Fascinating Facts)
7. The Fascinating Animal Book for Kids: 500 Wild Facts! (Fascinating Facts)
8. The Book of Five Rings
9. Evan-Moor Reading Informational Text: Common Core Mastery Book
- Close Reading
- Downloadable Home-School Connection Activities
10. The Fascinating Engineering Book for Kids: 500 Dynamic Facts! (Fascinating Facts)
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.