Audiobooks have become a popular commodity. They are on the rise in part because of the many benefits they offer to their listeners. In this article, you will learn about the benefits of Educational Audible Books as well as how audiobook services can help you.
|1||The Accidental President: Harry S. Truman and the Four Months That Changed the World||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don't Know||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Becoming||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Teach Your Monster to Read - Phonics and Learn to Read||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Halo: Last Light (17)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Interesting Facts for Smart Kids: 1||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Educational Audible Books
These are the Best Educational Audible Books that I have listened to. In some cases, they were so good that I bought the entire series or read the physical version of the book after listening.
1. The Accidental President: Harry S. Truman and the Four Months That Changed the World
2. Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know
4. Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts
5. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
6. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
7. Teach Your Monster to Read - Phonics and Learn to Read
- Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks
- Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read.
- Kids love making their monster and teaching it read. They learn through play.
- Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
- Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
- Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
- Suitable for teaching at school and at home.
- Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader.
8. Halo: Last Light (17)
9. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box
- Gift Card is affixed inside a gift box
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
- Customized gift message, if chosen at check-out, only appears on packing slip and not on the actual gift card or carrier.
10. Interesting Facts for Smart Kids: 1
How to buy a book from audible?
It seems like a simple enough process. You go on the website, pay for a book and download it. But buying an audiobook from audible is actually more complicated than that. There are several factors to consider before purchasing your audiobook online.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your device or app is compatible with Audible.com. You can find a list of devices and apps that are compatible with Audible here.
Once you have your device or app, you need to sign up for an account. You can do this on the Audible website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to browse through the library of audiobooks and choose one that interests you.
You can also search for a specific title or author, or browse through the featured books of the month. You can also listen to samples of audiobooks before you buy them.
When you find an audiobook that interests you, you can buy it with a credit card or through your Amazon account.
You can also download the Audible app on your phone and use the credits that you have accumulated to purchase audiobooks. You can listen to them on your phone or download them to your computer.
The Audible app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire HDX, Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, BlackBerry 10 devices, and the PC and Mac computers.