Audible.com is a great way to gain access to an extensive audiobook library for free, or for cheap. There are thousands of books available on Audible, both new and classic literary works, that you can listen to on your computer or MP3 player. In this article we have gathered the best-rated Economic Books On Audible that are currently available for free download with a 30-day trial.
|1||The Intelligent Investor: The Classic Best Seller on Value Investing||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Financial Peace Revisited: New Chapters on Marriage||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Putin's People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and Then Took On the West||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Book of Numbers: Analyzing the ROI on the Pursuit of Women||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||FINIS Tempo Trainer Pro Audible Metronome Pacing Device||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Blowout: Corrupted Democracy, Rogue State Russia||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Economic Books On Audible
Audiobooks have been around for a long time, but it's only in recent years that they've had the chance to come into their own. With more and more people reading on tablets and phones, an audiobook can be a great way to get your book heard, even if the person listening is driving or doing something else at the same time.
1. The Intelligent Investor: The Classic Best Seller on Value Investing
2. Financial Peace Revisited: New Chapters on Marriage
3. The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth
4. Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries).
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights.
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists (subscription required; Pandora is US only).
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging).
- Track heart rate 24×7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed.
- Works around the clock with 6 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get a call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby; plus send quick replies and a voice replies on android only.
5. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
6. Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain
7. Putin’s People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and Then Took On the West
8. The Book of Numbers: Analyzing the ROI on the Pursuit of Women
9. FINIS Tempo Trainer Pro Audible Metronome Pacing Device
- PERSONAL PACE COACH: Waterproof device transmits an audible tempo beep to eliminate lulls in workouts and races.
- 3 DIFFERENT MODES: Monitor and set stroke rate and tempo; Monitor and set pace times for laps/intervals; Monitor and set rates using strokes/cycles per minute.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACE: Tempo is adjustable by 1/100th of a second, giving you the ability to identify and maintain your ideal pace.
- VARIETY OF TRAINING USES: The dryland clip allows it to be used for multiple sports, in and out of the water (swim, bike, golf, running, and more).
- WATERPROOF: Tested to perform at a depth of 10 meters
10. Blowout: Corrupted Democracy
How to get free kindle books from amazon?
Kindle books are expensive, but they're not overpriced. I was talking to a friend the other day about how much I love my Kindle. She said she'd never buy one because she didn't want to pay for a book. My response: "But you don't have to pay for a book."
If you're a Kindle owner, you know that there are thousands of free books available. Many of them are classics, and some are brand new titles. You can also get e-books from your local library. I've been doing this for years, and it's a great way to read without spending a dime.
There are also lots of ways to get free e-books from Amazon. The most popular is the Kindle First program, which gives you one free e-book each month. You can also get free e-books by participating in a promotion or signing up for a newsletter.
Here are some of the best ways to get free e-books from Amazon:
Kindle First – Each month, Amazon Prime members can download one of six e-books for free.
– Each month, Amazon Prime members can download one of six e-books for free. Kindle Lending Library – With a valid Amazon Prime membership, you can borrow one book per month from the Kindle Lending Library.
– With a valid Amazon Prime membership, you can borrow one book per month from the Kindle Lending Library. Kindle First Reads – This program gives you access to early copies of books that are being released in the coming months.
– This program gives you access to early copies of books that are being released in the coming months. Kindle Unlimited – For .99 per month, you can read as many e-books as you want from the Kindle Unlimited library.