When it comes to choosing Dressage Books, there is no shortage of titles. But which are the Best Dressage Books? The best books are also clear and concise, which makes them easy to read in a short amount of time. Here are my favorite ones. They are short but packed with valuable insights.
|1||The Original Horse Bible: The Definitive Source for All Things Horse (CompanionHouse Books) 175 Breed Profiles||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||TuffRider Ladies Belmont Dress Boots Black||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Jump Off||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||From the Horse's Point of View: A Guide to Understanding Horse Behavior and Language with Tips to Help You Communicate More Effectively with Your Horse||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Success in the Saddle with Debbie Rodriquez DVD Vol 1-3||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Reluctant Farmer of Whimsey Hill: Can an Animal Phobic Engineer Survive His New Wife's Rescue Animals?||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Tug of War: Classical Versus "Modern" Dressage: Why Classical Training Works and How Incorrect "Modern" Riding Negatively Affects Horses' Health||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Whinny Widgets Instructor's Dressage Test Book - 2019-2023||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Boxclever Press Address Book with Alphabetical Tabs. Stunning Address Books for Women with 432 Entry Spaces!! Address Book with Tabs||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sleepless In Seattle||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Dressage Books
Reading books is a great way to improve your skills. Books can help you become a better writer, speaker, thinker, and leader. You can learn from the world’s greatest experts, from the comfort of your own home. Books are also a great way to get exposed to new ideas and concepts.
1. The Original Horse Bible: The Definitive Source for All Things Horse (CompanionHouse Books) 175 Breed Profiles
- Used Book in Good Condition
2. TuffRider Ladies Belmont Dress Boots Black
- Leather | Spanish Top | Snap Closure
- Back Zipper | Elastic Gusset
- Flex Construction | Contoured Ankle
- Plain Toe Cap | Round Toe
- Spur Rest | Rubber Outsole | Memory Foam Foot Bed
3. Jump Off
4. From the Horse’s Point of View: A Guide to Understanding Horse Behavior and Language with Tips to Help You Communicate More Effectively with Your Horse
5. Success in the Saddle with Debbie Rodriquez DVD Vol 1-3
- Just 20 minutes a day, no equipment, no excuses. A core fitness program for the equestrian.
6. The Reluctant Farmer of Whimsey Hill: Can an Animal Phobic Engineer Survive His New Wife’s Rescue Animals?
7. Tug of War: Classical Versus “Modern” Dressage: Why Classical Training Works and How Incorrect “Modern” Riding Negatively Affects Horses’ Health
8. Whinny Widgets Instructor’s Dressage Test Book – 2019-2023
- NEW 2019 Tests*
9. Boxclever Press Address Book with Alphabetical Tabs. Stunning Address Books for Women with 432 Entry Spaces!! Address Book with Tabs
- FIND AN ADDRESS IN AN INSTANT – Small address book with A-Z tabs to go straight to the details you need.
- LOTS OF ROOM FOR ALL YOUR CONTACTS! Address book hardcover with an AMAZING 432 entry spaces! Each letter has its own section, with a maximum of 18 spaces per letter; 12 for Q,U,Y, Z & 6 for letter X.
- UPDATE DETAILS WITH CLEVER LABELS – 3 sheets of address labels keep your address book neat & scribble free.
- KEEP FRIENDS & FAMILY CLOSE TO HAND – Designed to create a convenient place for all your contacts details, this address book small measures 5 x 8’’ and is the perfect size to carry with you.
- HIGH QUALITY SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO REPLACE – This sturdy, stunning address book has been made to last year after year.
10. Sleepless In Seattle
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.