For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Dark Books that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||We Are All the Same in the Dark: A Novel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Tom Ford||9||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Magic Tree House Boxed Set||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||If Animals Kissed Good Night||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Book Thief||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Chasing Love: A Best Friends Brother Romance (Dark Love Series Book 1)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Outsiders||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Live Beautiful||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Finer Things: Timeless Furniture||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Dr. Seuss's Beginner Book Collection (Cat in the Hat||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Dark Books
Reading has tremendously helped me in my mental development. And I’m sure you are not different from me. Many of us want to read a lot but we don’t have enough time for that. That’s why I decided to write you this article about top Dark Books without spending much time on it.
In this article, I will share with you some great tips on how to find time for reading, how to choose worthy books, and so on.
1. We Are All the Same in the Dark: A Novel
2. Tom Ford
- Rizzoli International Publications
3. Magic Tree House Boxed Set
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
4. If Animals Kissed Good Night
5. The Book Thief
- Alfred A Knopf Books for Young Readers
6. Chasing Love: A Best Friends Brother Romance (Dark Love Series Book 1)
7. The Outsiders
8. Live Beautiful
9. The Finer Things: Timeless Furniture
- Potter Style
10. Dr. Seuss’s Beginner Book Collection (Cat in the Hat
- 5 beloved beginner books by Dr. Seuss will be cherished by young & old alike.
- Ideal for reading aloud or reading alone.
- Includes: The Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Green Eggs and Ham, Hop on Pop and Fox in Socks.
- Perfect gift for new parents, birthday celebrations & happy occasions of all kinds.
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.