I have compiled a list of the Best Corporate History Books. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||Evil Geniuses: The Unmaking of America: A Recent History||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Business Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Men Who Built America [DVD]||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Richest Man in Babylon||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Texas Almanac 2022-2023||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Think and Grow Rich||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Lighthouse Vario-G Classic Binder with Slipcase||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Power of Your Subconscious Mind||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Corporate History Books
Reading books has been shown to help us become better listeners, improve our memory, and expand our knowledge base. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to learn a new profession or hobby, and gain new skills that can be applied in the real world.
Not only do we reap the benefits of experience that a book provides, but we also gain insights into life. Books are an excellent way to learn more about a person’s life and get to know them on a deeper level. Books give us insights into life that we could have never obtained otherwise.
1. Evil Geniuses: The Unmaking of America: A Recent History
2. The Business Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained
3. The Men Who Built America [DVD]
- Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only)
- Multiple Formats, Box set, Black & White, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC
- 360 minutes
- English & English, Spanish Subtitles
4. The Richest Man in Babylon
5. Texas Almanac 2022-2023
6. Think and Grow Rich
7. Lighthouse Vario-G Classic Binder with Slipcase
- High quality 3 ring binder with gold embossing, raised detailing and stitching to finish the edges
- Large (3-1/4″ spine) capacity – holds up to 80 (8-1/2″ x 11″) stock sheets
- Fits any 8-1/2″ x 11″ 3 ring sheet but are designed for Lighthouse VARIO pages
- Binder size:12 3/4″x11 5/8″ x 3 3/8″ (322 x296 x 86 mm)
- Makes an elegant stamp, currency, coin or postcard album
8. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
9. Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty
10. Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio
- STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.