For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Contemporary French Novels that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||The Vineyard - Episode 1||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Broken French: A widowed||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||A Tale of Two Cities||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Persepolis||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||19 Yellow Moon Road: An Action-Packed Novel of Suspense (Sisterhood Book 33)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||This Beautiful Fantastic||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Gentlemen Broncos [Blu-ray]||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Liquid Chlorophyll Drops by MaryRuth's||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Facebook Portal - Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa – White||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Contemporary French Novels
There are many ways to get pleasure from a book. You can read it through in one long session, you can take your time over it; you can read it aloud or to someone else, and you can even take notes while you're reading. This last is a habit I have acquired recently and which I recommend. It forces you not only to concentrate on the sense of what's being said but also on the exact language the author uses to express that sense.
1. The Vineyard – Episode 1
2. A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel
3. Broken French: A widowed
4. A Tale of Two Cities
6. 19 Yellow Moon Road: An Action-Packed Novel of Suspense (Sisterhood Book 33)
7. This Beautiful Fantastic
8. Gentlemen Broncos [Blu-ray]
- Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray
- English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled)
9. Liquid Chlorophyll Drops by MaryRuth’s
- Overall Health: MaryRuth’s Vegan Chlorophyll Drops provide a wide array of health benefits.
- Liver Function & Immune Support: Chlorophyll has been shown to enhance the liver’s function of eliminating bodily toxins.
- Easy-to-Take Liquid: Since our Liquid Chlorophyll Drops have a refreshing peppermint flavor, we love the way this tastes! You can dilute the entire recommended serving size (2 mL) in 16 ounces of water, or you can choose to adjust the water to chlorophyll ratio to better suit your taste buds (ex: ⅓ the recommended amount in 8 ounces of water).
- Enhanced Absorption: Better absorbed by the body.
- Free of Common Allergens: MaryRuth’s Chlorophyll Liquid Drops are Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free.
10. Facebook Portal – Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa – White
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora, display your photos from Instagram and Facebook, broadcast with Facebook Live, and more.
- Work smarter from home with partners like Zoom and Workplace from Facebook.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the camera lens with a single switch.
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.