I have compiled a list of the Best Christmas Storytime Books. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Hiccupotamus||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||STORYTIME TOYS Goldilocks and The Three Bears 3D Puzzle - Book and Toy Set - 3 in 1 - Book||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Amazon Alexa||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Hansel and Gretel Toy House and Storybook Playset||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||My First Disney Classics Bedtime Storybook (My First Bedtime Storybook)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Complete Illustrated Children's Bible (The Complete Illustrated Children’s Bible Library)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Cool Bean (The Bad Seed Book 3)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Sonic The Hedgehog||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Maestro Classics 12 CD Collection||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Christmas Storytime Books
When I was a little girl, my mother always told me that "books were precious". She meant that the words contained in books can change or influence people and the world. This is why I still treasure every book I have ever read because each one of them has helped me to shape who I am today. You should do it too, the result will be amazing.
1. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
2. The Hiccupotamus
3. STORYTIME TOYS Goldilocks and The Three Bears 3D Puzzle – Book and Toy Set – 3 in 1 – Book
- CLASSIC STORY Book gives kids a foundation for play and lets them create their own fairytales with the matching toy house and Goldilocks, Mama, Papa and Baby Bear dolls.
- PLAYFUL DETAILS Explore the tree house with its working swing, ladder, doors and windows and arrange its chairs, beds and table.
- ALL IN ONE TOY Comes with everything to play: book, toy house, dolls, furniture and accessories! No need for batteries or to make additional purchases.
- BETTER THAN WOOD Made from eco-friendly material.
- COLLAPSIBLE AND PORTABLE Build it and take it apart, no tools! Stores flat in portable travel case.
4. Amazon Alexa
- Alexa App is a companion to your Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap and Show for setup, remote control, and enhanced features.
- Amazon Echo is hands-free and voice-controlled, never requires charging, and is at home in the kitchen or in any room.
- Alexa is always ready to play your favorite music, provide weather and news updates, answer questions, create lists, and much more.
5. Hansel and Gretel Toy House and Storybook Playset
- Toy House and Storybook based on the classic Hansel and Gretel fairytale
- Comes with toy house, four characters, furniture, storybook and carrying case
- Put it together like a 3-D puzzle, take it apart as many times as you like – no tools or screws required.
- All pieces and storybook feature beautiful illustrations designed to captivate and inspire
- Ages 3+
6. My First Disney Classics Bedtime Storybook (My First Bedtime Storybook)
7. The Complete Illustrated Children’s Bible (The Complete Illustrated Children’s Bible Library)
- Harvest House Publishers
8. The Cool Bean (The Bad Seed Book 3)
9. Sonic The Hedgehog
10. Maestro Classics 12 CD Collection
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.