I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Children's Geography Books
|1||Countries of the World: Our World in Pictures||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The 50 States: Explore the U.S.A. with 50 fact-filled maps!||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Where's My Joey?: A Heartwarming Bedtime Story for Children of All Ages||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha Book 1)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||5, 000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Which Way USA Subscription Box - Highlights Geography Books for Kids with USA Puzzles||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Spectrum Geography, Grade 3: Communities||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Little Traveler Board Book Set||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||National Geographic Kids||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Children's Geography Books
What are the Best Children's Geography Books?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. Countries of the World: Our World in Pictures
2. The 50 States: Explore the U.S.A. with 50 fact-filled maps!
3. Where’s My Joey?: A Heartwarming Bedtime Story for Children of All Ages
4. National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1
5. Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha Book 1)
6. 5, 000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)
- Convenient to Carry
- The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective.
- It is made up of premium quality material.
7. Which Way USA Subscription Box – Highlights Geography Books for Kids with USA Puzzles
- SEE THE USA IN THE MOST FUN WAY! Kids will delight in getting regular deliveries of puzzles and games to “race across the states!”.
- LEARN GEOGRAPHY THROUGH FUN.
- BUILD SCHOOL SKILLS.
- COLLECT 50 STATE SOUVENIRS.
- EXPERIENCE NEW ADVENTURES. See the coolest spots in the USA without leaving home!
8. Spectrum Geography, Grade 3: Communities
9. Little Traveler Board Book Set
- 4 board books: Landmarks, Food, Vehicles, and Animals, Food: Germany, Mexico, Japan, Italy, Vehicles: England, United States of America, Barbados, Thailand, Landmarks: France, Egypt, India, United States of America, Animals: Madagascar, Iceland, Galápagos, Australia, 8 chunky pages per book, 32 pages total.
- Height: 4in / 10cm
- By Mudpuppy
- Depth: 1in / 2.5cm
10. National Geographic Kids
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.