Audible is a service that offers over 100,000 audiobooks for purchase online. It's one of the best ways to find new titles and keep up with your reading while on the go. This article will provide tips to help you get started using Audible and some Celebrity Books On Audible that might make great additions to your audio library.
|1||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Based on a True Story: A Memoir||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Castle on Sunset: Life||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Rise of the Guardians||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Facebook Portal TV - Smart Video Calling on Your TV with Alexa - Black||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Shook One: Anxiety Playing Tricks on Me||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Happiest Man on Earth: The Beautiful Life of an Auschwitz Survivor||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||High Performance: Lessons from the Best on Becoming the Best||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Answer Is...: Reflections on My Life||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Celebrity Books On Audible
Lately I have been listening to a lot of books on audible. What's that you ask? Audible is an online service where you can listen to audiobooks for free with a 30-day trial. If you don't like it, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't pay anything!
Welcome to the best of both worlds! Books on Audible are a great way to expand your personal library or to start an exciting new hobby. Best of all, they can be downloaded directly onto your smartphone or tablet—no bookshelf required!
1. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
2. Based on a True Story: A Memoir
3. The Castle on Sunset: Life
4. Rise of the Guardians
5. Facebook Portal TV – Smart Video Calling on Your TV with Alexa – Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Enjoy movies and shows with a growing list of popular partners like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora and display your photos from Instagram and Facebook.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the lens with the sliding camera cover.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in.
6. Shook One: Anxiety Playing Tricks on Me
7. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
8. The Happiest Man on Earth: The Beautiful Life of an Auschwitz Survivor
9. High Performance: Lessons from the Best on Becoming the Best
10. The Answer Is…: Reflections on My Life
How to buy a book from audible?
It seems like a simple enough process. You go on the website, pay for a book and download it. But buying an audiobook from audible is actually more complicated than that. There are several factors to consider before purchasing your audiobook online.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your device or app is compatible with Audible.com. You can find a list of devices and apps that are compatible with Audible here.
Once you have your device or app, you need to sign up for an account. You can do this on the Audible website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to browse through the library of audiobooks and choose one that interests you.
You can also search for a specific title or author, or browse through the featured books of the month. You can also listen to samples of audiobooks before you buy them.
When you find an audiobook that interests you, you can buy it with a credit card or through your Amazon account.
You can also download the Audible app on your phone and use the credits that you have accumulated to purchase audiobooks. You can listen to them on your phone or download them to your computer.
The Audible app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire HDX, Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, BlackBerry 10 devices, and the PC and Mac computers.