I have compiled a list of the Best Brain Training Books. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||Brain game : Memory training for adults & seniors : Candy||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Big Book of Tricks for the Best Dog Ever: A Step-by-Step Guide to 118 Amazing Tricks and Stunts||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||MENTAL EXERCISE FOR DOGS: The 101 best dog games for more agility||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||399 Games, Puzzles & Trivia Challenges Specially Designed to Keep Your Brain Young||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||10-Minute Dog Training Games: Quick and Creative Activities for the Busy Dog Owner||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MindWare Make Your Own Doggy Day Camp||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Built from Broken: A Science-Based Guide to Healing Painful Joints||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Rewire Your Anxious Brain: How to Use the Neuroscience of Fear to End Anxiety||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Training for Speed, Agility||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Brain Training Books
There are many ways to get pleasure from a book. You can read it through in one long session, you can take your time over it; you can read it aloud or to someone else, and you can even take notes while you're reading. This last is a habit I have acquired recently and which I recommend. It forces you not only to concentrate on the sense of what's being said but also on the exact language the author uses to express that sense.
1. Brain game : Memory training for adults & seniors : Candy
- Addicting brain game
- Train your memory
- Improve your attention and concentration skills
- Designed for adults and seniors, both women and men
- A lot of smart fun
- Sweet theme with chocolate candies
- Beautiful graphics
- Pleasant music and sounds
- App available for free
2. The Big Book of Tricks for the Best Dog Ever: A Step-by-Step Guide to 118 Amazing Tricks and Stunts
3. The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
- Bantam, A nice option for a Book Lover
- Condition : Good
- Ideal for Gifting
4. MENTAL EXERCISE FOR DOGS: The 101 best dog games for more agility
5. 399 Games, Puzzles & Trivia Challenges Specially Designed to Keep Your Brain Young
- People who solve word games & brainteasers hold significant cognitive advantage over those who donaTMt.
- The illustrated game book specifically created to cross-train the brain
- Fun games to stretch, challenge and engage your clients, which stimulate the formation of neurons
6. 10-Minute Dog Training Games: Quick and Creative Activities for the Busy Dog Owner
7. MindWare Make Your Own Doggy Day Camp
- Treat your furry friend to some special attention and train like a pro!
- Keeping active and engaged is just as important for pets as it is for people.
- This kit includes everything you need to keep your dogs tail wagging.
- The illustrated training guide presents each trick in an easy to follow step by step format.
8. Built from Broken: A Science-Based Guide to Healing Painful Joints
9. Rewire Your Anxious Brain: How to Use the Neuroscience of Fear to End Anxiety
- New Harbinger Publications
10. Training for Speed
- Training for Speed, Agility, and Quickness is the workout guide you need in order to perform a step ahead of the competition.
- What elevates this book to become the ultimate training resource is the exclusive access to the online video library of drills, ideal for both athletes and coaches.
- Manufactured in United States
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.