I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Books Under 300 Pages
|1||Sports Illustrated KIDS||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Billion Dollar Bully||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Boorum & Pease Canvas Account Book||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Difficult Riddles For Smart Kids: 300 Difficult Riddles And Brain Teasers Families Will Love||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Five Star Spiral Notebook||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Apple iPad Air 2||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Fun Riddles & Trick Questions For Kids and Family: 300 Riddles and Brain Teasers That Kids and Family Will Enjoy - Ages 7-9 8-12 (Riddles for Kids)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Fantastic Word Search: With 300 Puzzles||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books Under 300 Pages
Read a book. Reading is one of the best ways to learn new skills because you’re not just reading about what someone else did, you’re creating images in your mind.
You can learn things that are impossible to find anywhere else, and even if what you read is common knowledge, it’s still a great way to refresh yourself on a subject.
Here are some of our favorite Best Books Under 300 Pages:
1. Sports Illustrated KIDS
2. Billion Dollar Bully
3. Boorum & Pease Canvas Account Book
- Sections are thread-sewn to eliminate removal or substitution
- Books lie flat when open.
- Table of contents page for easy reference.
- Premium white, acid-free paper for dependable archival use.
- Ink is waterproof and permanent.
4. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
5. Difficult Riddles For Smart Kids: 300 Difficult Riddles And Brain Teasers Families Will Love
6. Five Star Spiral Notebook
- Fights ink bleed. 3 subject notebook has 150 double-sided, college ruled sheets.
- Two 2-pocket dividers hold 11″ x 8 1/2″ sheets.
- Neat Sheet perforated sheets make it easy to tear out assignments.
- Made with SFI certified paper.
- Sheets measure 11″ x 8 1/2″ when torn out. Overall notebook size is 11″ x 9 7/8″. Red.
7. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue
8. Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iOS 8; 9.7-Inch Retina Display; 2048×1536 Resolution
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture; M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, n, ac): 16 GB Capacity: 2GB RAM
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera – Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
9. Fun Riddles & Trick Questions For Kids and Family: 300 Riddles and Brain Teasers That Kids and Family Will Enjoy – Ages 7-9 8-12 (Riddles for Kids)
10. Fantastic Word Search: With 300 Puzzles
How To Finish Reading A Book Fast: The Most Effective Ways.
We all have to read books, but not everyone likes to spend their free time reading. If you are one of those people who would prefer to watch TV or play video games instead, we can help you learn how to finish reading a book fast. The only way to finish a book fast is to read it fast. But, how do you read faster?
Learning how to finish reading a book fast is something that will benefit you in the future, no matter what your interests may be. There are many reasons why finishing a book quickly is important – for example, if you are reading a book for school or work. In addition, finishing a book quickly will allow you to move on to the next one.
Read the book before you start: This is a good way to get an idea of what the book is about and how it will be written. You can also find out if you are interested in the subject matter or not. If you are, then you will be able to read the book faster.
Find a good place to read: If you are reading in bed, then you will be more likely to fall asleep. You should find a comfortable chair or couch where you can sit and read for long periods of time.
Keep a notebook and pen nearby: If you come across something that you want to remember, then write it down. This will help you keep track of the information in the book. You can also make notes about what you have learned.
Keep a dictionary nearby: If you come across a word that you do not know, then look it up in the dictionary. This will help you understand what the author is trying to say.
Read with someone else: If you have a friend or family member who is also interested in reading the book, then ask them to read it with you. This will help you understand the book better and give you someone to discuss what you have learned.
Read at least five pages a day: This will help you finish the book faster. If you read more than five pages, then you can also try to do some exercises and activities that are given in the book.
Read with a pen or pencil: When you read, try to write down some notes or thoughts that you have about the book. This will help you remember what you have learned and also give you something to do while reading.
Ask questions: If there is something in the book that you don’t understand, then ask your teacher or another student.
Read for fun: Try to read the book for fun. If you enjoy reading the book, then it will be easier to finish it.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. If you feel like you aren’t reading enough, or if you have trouble finishing books in general, our advice will help to make the process easier for you. We hope these tips have been helpful! If you want to learn more about reading in general, or if there is anything else we can do for you, please visit our website today.