I have compiled a list of the Best Books Psychology Relationships. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||Let's Get Deep - The Relationship Game Full of Questions for Couples - by What Do You Meme?||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||What Happened to You?: Conversations on Trauma||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Giving Tree||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Get Out of Your Own Way: Overcoming Self-Defeating Behavior||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||It Didn't Start with You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Why Do I Do That?: Psychological Defense Mechanisms and the Hidden Ways They Shape Our Lives||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books Psychology Relationships
Reading books has been shown to help us become better listeners, improve our memory, and expand our knowledge base. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to learn a new profession or hobby, and gain new skills that can be applied in the real world.
Not only do we reap the benefits of experience that a book provides, but we also gain insights into life. Books are an excellent way to learn more about a person’s life and get to know them on a deeper level. Books give us insights into life that we could have never obtained otherwise.
1. Let’s Get Deep – The Relationship Game Full of Questions for Couples – by What Do You Meme?
- Phones Down: It’s time to learn more about who you spend 99% of your time with.
- The More, the Merrier: This game is encouraged to be played with 2+ players.
- How To Play: Grab your partner and divide the cards into the 3 piles: “Ice Breaker,” “Deep,” and “Deeper.
- What’s Inside: 500 Let’s Get Deep Cards (100 Ice Breaker, 200 Deep & 200 Deeper Cards) and instructions.
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture.
2. What Happened to You?: Conversations on Trauma
3. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
4. The Giving Tree
- MICHAEL JOSEPH
5. Get Out of Your Own Way: Overcoming Self-Defeating Behavior
- Perigee Books
6. Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience
7. The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth
- Ideal for Gifting
- Ideal for a bookworm
- Compact for travelling
8. It Didn’t Start with You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle
9. Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress
10. Why Do I Do That?: Psychological Defense Mechanisms and the Hidden Ways They Shape Our Lives
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.