There are thousands upon thousands of books out there. And it's always a challenge to figure out which ones are worth reading. In this article, we're going to give you the Best Books On Subconscious Mind recommendation every self-motivated person needs to read!
|1||How to Stop Negative Thinking: The 7-Step Plan to Eliminate Negativity||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century (Think and Grow Rich Series)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Addicted to the Monkey Mind: Change the Programming That Sabotages Your Life||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||This Naked Mind: Control Alcohol||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Christmas Bookshop: A Novel||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Power of Your Subconscious Mind||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Designing the Mind: The Principles of Psychitecture||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Astralux Visualize Attract Create - Law of Attraction - A Step by Step Undated Planner to Manifest Your Dream Life||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books On Subconscious Mind
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. How to Stop Negative Thinking: The 7-Step Plan to Eliminate Negativity
2. Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century (Think and Grow Rich Series)
- Book – think and grow rich: the landmark bestseller now revised and updated for the 21st century (think and grow rich series).
- Language: english
- This product will be an excellent pick for you
3. Addicted to the Monkey Mind: Change the Programming That Sabotages Your Life
4. This Naked Mind: Control Alcohol
5. The Christmas Bookshop: A Novel
6. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Used Book in Good Condition
7. The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth
- Ideal for Gifting
- Ideal for a bookworm
- Compact for travelling
8. Designing the Mind: The Principles of Psychitecture
9. Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress
10. Astralux Visualize Attract Create – Law of Attraction – A Step by Step Undated Planner to Manifest Your Dream Life
- VISUALIZE – ATTRACT – CREATE: Gratitude, visualizations, law of attraction & positive affirmations are the 4 ingredients to manifesting your dream life.
- ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS: This 52 week planner is for anyone who wants to achieve their goals no matter how small or big they may be using the law of attraction.
- WHAT’S INSIDE THE PLANNER?: This planner includes positive steps and lessons on how to attract a life of success, abundance & happiness.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED: This beautifully designed inspirational planner was designed by women for women.
- 52 WEEK PLANNER: Create your dream life through this 52 week planner.
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.