For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Books On Spiritual Gifts that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||The Amish Shunned||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Kahlil Gibran - On Children - 11x14 Unframed Typography Book Page Print - Great Gift for Philosophical||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Secret: Dare to Dream||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Meditations on Self-Love: Daily Wisdom for Healing||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Book of Daniel||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||We Go On: Finding Purpose in All of Life’s Sorrows and Joys||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Cleverfy Aromatherapy Shower Steamers - Variety Pack of 6 Shower Bombs with Essential Oils. Purple Set: Lavender||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sonos Play:1 - Compact Wireless Smart Speaker - Black (Discontinued by manufacturer)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books On Spiritual Gifts
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
2. Kahlil Gibran – On Children – 11×14 Unframed Typography Book Page Print – Great Gift for Philosophical
3. The Secret: Dare to Dream
4. Meditations on Self-Love: Daily Wisdom for Healing
5. The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
6. The Book of Daniel
- Pure Flix
- PURE FLIX ENTERTAINMENT
7. We Go On: Finding Purpose in All of Life’s Sorrows and Joys
8. Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress
9. Cleverfy Aromatherapy Shower Steamers – Variety Pack of 6 Shower Bombs with Essential Oils. Purple Set: Lavender
- Smells Ah-mazing! Just ask the thousands of women who have already melted away stress with our Shower Steamer Aromatherapy Variety Pack.
- Beautifully Gift Packed: You may notice, most people gift this to themselves! And why not? But just in case it wasn’t obvious, they also make great Valentines Day Gifts, Mothers Day Gifts, Fathers Day Gifts and stocking filler Christmas Gifts! So if you need gift ideas for girlfriend, gifts for boyfriend, wife gifts, gifts for husband or any birthday gifts for women or men in your life.
- The Strongest Scent: We’ve experienced those other shower steamers too, you know the ones that boast the strongest scent (but are anything but).
- Melt Away to Another Place: Simply place one of your shower fizzies into the corner of your shower.
- E-book Bonus for Aromatherapy Lovers: If you adore beautiful scents and the powers of Aromatherapy, then you’ll also love the free E-Book that comes with your order (valued at $12).
10. Sonos Play:1 – Compact Wireless Smart Speaker – Black (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Small yet powerful speaker for streaming music and more.
- The compact design fits just about any space.
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 1 cord and step-by-step guidance in the Sonos app.
- Pair 2 Play: 1’s in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound.
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.