Books have been around for centuries, and they're not going anywhere. There are so many great Books On Leadership And Management, so you might as well be reading the good ones.
|1||The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough Times||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Skillmatics Card Game : Train of Thought - Gifts||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||HBR's 10 Must Reads on Women and Leadership (with bonus article "Sheryl Sandberg: The HBR Interview") (HBR’s 10 Must Reads)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Winning the Right Game: How to Disrupt||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||On Becoming a Leadership Coach: A Holistic Approach to Coaching Excellence||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Winning the Game of Work: Career Happiness and Success on Your Own Terms||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||How Good Do You Want to Be?: A Champion's Tips on How to Lead and Succeed at Work and in Life||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Patch Adams / What Dreams May Come (Double Feature)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Art of Caring Leadership: How Leading with Heart Uplifts Teams and Organizations||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books On Leadership And Management
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom
2. Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough Times
- Warner Books NY
3. Skillmatics Card Game : Train of Thought - Gifts
- EXCITING CARD GAME OF INTERESTING QUESTIONS & REAL CONNECTIONS – Answer interesting questions and perform fun challenges with this easy to learn game, that guarantees hours of fun! If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? Who do you think knows you best? Learn more about each other as you engage in fun and meaningful conversations! Be the first to complete your ‘Train of Thought’!.
- SUPER FUN FOR ADULTS & KIDS – Great for kids and adults alike.
- INCLUDES : 110 Question Cards, 20 Wild Cards, 20 Action Cards, Instruction Manual and a handy box to store it all.
- HOW TO WIN – Each player draws a card from the center and takes turns answering questions.
- GREAT GIFT – Perfect gift for all occasions, including game nights, get together with friends, camping trips, team building activities and icebreakers.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY – An enjoyable way to bring your family and friends together through meaningful conversations!.
4. HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Women and Leadership (with bonus article “Sheryl Sandberg: The HBR Interview”) (HBR’s 10 Must Reads)
5. Winning the Right Game: How to Disrupt
6. On Becoming a Leadership Coach: A Holistic Approach to Coaching Excellence
7. Winning the Game of Work: Career Happiness and Success on Your Own Terms
8. How Good Do You Want to Be?: A Champion’s Tips on How to Lead and Succeed at Work and in Life
9. Patch Adams / What Dreams May Come (Double Feature)
- Factory sealed DVD
10. The Art of Caring Leadership: How Leading with Heart Uplifts Teams and Organizations
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.