Do you want to read the Best Books On Financial Literacy? As a person, you can't always take time off to read. But there are ways to make sure you're not missing out on some of the top Books On Financial Literacy.
Books are one of the most powerful tools that exist. The right book can open doors and change lives, which is why so many people have written them.
|1||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Richest Man in Babylon||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed.: The Definitive Book on Value Investing||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together (Broke Millennial Series)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Living on One Dollar||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books On Financial Literacy
Read a book. Reading is one of the best ways to learn new skills because you’re not just reading about what someone else did, you’re creating images in your mind.
You can learn things that are impossible to find anywhere else, and even if what you read is common knowledge, it’s still a great way to refresh yourself on a subject.
Here are some of our favorite Best Books On Financial Literacy:
1. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
2. The Richest Man in Babylon
3. Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole
4. The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed.: The Definitive Book on Value Investing
- It comes with proper packaging
- Easy to read text
5. Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together (Broke Millennial Series)
6. The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich
7. Play Nine – The Card Game of Golf!
- Hole In One: Play Nine, The Card Game Of Golf, Is A Fun And Exciting Twist On The Classic Game Of Golf.
- All Ages: Recommended For Ages 8 And Up, Play Nine Has Easy To Follow Instructions And Simple Game Play So The Whole Family Can Join In On A Round And Play A Hole Or Two.
- Play: Players Are Dealt 8 Cards With A Discard And Draw Pile At The Center.
- Any Occasion: Perfect For Family Game Night, Reunions, Holiday Parties, Or As A Down Time Activity, This Match Game Is Just The Thing To Keep Everyone Entertained And Having A Ball.
8. Living on One Dollar
9. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
10. The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth
A Simple Guide To Choosing The Right Book For You.
If you like books, then this is the right place to be. We will give you a buying guide on how to pick the perfect book for you based on the genre, author, and other criteria.
There are a lot of books available in the market today. The challenge is to find a book that will provide you with real value, and not just fluff or hype.
Here are some tips on how to choose a good business book:
- Look for reviews: If you’re looking for a book about entrepreneurship, for example, you should check out what entrepreneurs themselves say about it. Reviews from other people in your community would be the most useful since they can tell you whether or not a book is worth your time investment.
- Read before buying: You can also read a book before you buy it. Many online bookstores offer the option to download a sample of the book for free. This way, you can decide whether or not it’s worth your money.
- Listen to audiobooks: If you’re not a big reader, audiobooks are a great alternative. Audiobooks can be a little more expensive than ebooks, but they can also be less expensive if you buy them in bulk.
- Borrow from the library: If you’re on a budget, your local library is a great place to find free books. Most libraries have a decent selection of audiobooks and ebooks that you can borrow for free. If you live near a library that has a good selection of audiobooks, you can take advantage of the service to listen to books while you’re at work or on your commute.
- Use free trials: If you’re not sure if you want to buy a book, use a free trial. Many online bookstores offer free trials for new books. If you like the book, you can purchase it after the trial period ends.
- Buy used books: If you’re on a tight budget, consider buying used books. Most online bookstores have a section for used books that are in good condition. You can also check out your local library or thrift store.