I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Books On Ethical Non Monogamy
|1||Rummikub - Classic Edition - The Original Rummy Tile Game by Pressman||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Bring It On - Cheerleader vs. The Football Team||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Czech Games Codenames: Duet - The Two Player Word Deduction Game||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Chat Chains - Fun Therapy Game for Kids||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Ultimate Game for Couples - Great Conversations and Fun Challenges for Date Night - Perfect Romantic Gift for Couples||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Czech Games Codenames||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Building Open Relationships: Your hands on guide to swinging||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Orboot Earth by PlayShifu (App Based): Interactive AR Globe For Kids||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books On Ethical Non Monogamy
Reading books is a great way to increase your knowledge, but when you are reading for the sake of knowledge, it can be hard to stay motivated. The key to staying motivated is choosing books that will make a difference in your life. Books that will provide you with actionable advice and skills.
One of the easiest ways to stay motivated to read is to choose a book that has been recommended by someone whose opinion you respect. This will help get you past the hurdle of wondering if you’ll like it or not.
1. Rummikub – Classic Edition – The Original Rummy Tile Game by Pressman
- With more than 55 million units sold, Rummikub is one of the world’s best-selling and most-played games.
- Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs or groups, Rummy style – the first player to use all of their tiles wins.
- Fast-paced, easy gameplay is ideal for people of different ages to play together
- Reinforces STEM skills like sequencing, pattern recognition and planning
- For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up
2. Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night
- EXCITING CARD GAME OF QUESTIONS – Ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
- RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE GAMEPLAY – Divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY – Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 50 Game Cards, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
- PERFECT GIFT – This is an ideal gift for any occasion that ensures kids learn through play!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!.
- BUILD KEY SKILLS – Guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
3. Bring It On – Cheerleader vs. The Football Team
4. Czech Games Codenames: Duet – The Two Player Word Deduction Game
- 400 all new words compatible with original codenames
- New cooperative gameplay
- Campaign mode to record your progress
- Variable difficulty to challenge even the greatest spies
- Great with two players, or more
5. Chat Chains – Fun Therapy Game for Kids
- TEACH EMOTIONAL AWARENESS – Improve mental health and decrease loneliness by helping kids, teens, and adults talk about their feelings with Chat Chains.
- IMPROVE SOCIAL SKILLS – Chat Chains was made by psychologists with decades of experience helping people make friends.
- ACTUALLY FUN – The problem with most therapy games for teens is that they’re no FUN! Chat Chains is different – players earn points and compete to become the 🤴TOP CHATTER each round.
- BRING FAMILY TOGETHER – Thousands of families around the world have told us that Chat Chains has helped bring them closer together.
- MAKE BETTER CONVERSATION – Chat Chains teaches players to ask questions about each other to help make friends.
6. Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon.
7. The Ultimate Game for Couples – Great Conversations and Fun Challenges for Date Night – Perfect Romantic Gift for Couples
- TWO GAME CHOICES – Connect one-on-one your partner or play together with other couples in two different gameplays.
- QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR PARTNER – Get to know each other better as you dive into meaningful conversations and perform funny challenges – perfect for date night.
- COMPETE AGAINST OTHER COUPLES – Team up with your partner and play with other couples to see who really knows each other best.
- BUILD DEEPER CONNECTIONS – The simple gameplay and easy rules allows you to quickly engage with each other.
- REPLAY VALUE – 200 playing cards guarantees hours of replayability.
8. Czech Games Codenames
- Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team!
- A perfect party game experience for game nights
- 2-8+ player (in two teams)
- 15 minutes playtime
9. Building Open Relationships: Your hands on guide to swinging
10. Orboot Earth by PlayShifu (App Based): Interactive AR Globe For Kids
- EARLY LEARNING GLOBE WITH AR: Orboot Earth world globe takes your child on a journey around the Planet Earth.
- EDUCATIONAL FACTS IN THE ORBOOT APP: Explore 400+ highlights and 1000+ world facts across 6 categories in AR – animals, cultures, monuments, inventions, maps and cuisines of the world.
- CHECK YOUR DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: This smart globe works with the free Orboot app that can be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store on your device (no in-app purchases required).
- GLOBE + PASSPORT WITH FUN STICKERS (DEVICE NOT INCLUDED): The box comes with a 10” globe, passport, stamps, country flag stickers, and a detailed help guide.
- STEM TOY GLOBE FOR AGES 4 TO 10: A perfect early learning globe for the ever-curious kids that sparks their imagination and curiosity.
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.