For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Books For Self Transformation that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Diving in the Inner Ocean: An Introduction to Personal Transformation through Diamond Inquiry||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Mindful Self-Discipline: Living with Purpose and Achieving Your Goals in a World of Distractions||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||As a Man Thinketh||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Brittany Runs A Marathon||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Think and Grow Rich: For the Modern Reader (Official Publication of the Napoleon Hill Foundation)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Kabbalah, Magic & the Great Work of Self Transformation: A Complete Course||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Viniyoga Therapy for the Upper Back||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Book of Hope: A Survival Guide for Trying Times (Global Icons Series)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books For Self Transformation
What are the Best Books For Self Transformation?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. Diving in the Inner Ocean: An Introduction to Personal Transformation through Diamond Inquiry
2. Mindful Self-Discipline: Living with Purpose and Achieving Your Goals in a World of Distractions
3. As a Man Thinketh
4. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
5. Brittany Runs A Marathon
6. Think and Grow Rich: For the Modern Reader (Official Publication of the Napoleon Hill Foundation)
7. Kabbalah, Magic & the Great Work of Self Transformation: A Complete Course
- Used Book in Good Condition
8. Viniyoga Therapy for the Upper Back
- Features short, simple yoga practices designed to alleviate pain and promote health
- Benefit from the expert guidance of Gary Kraftsow, one of the world’s leading yoga therapists
- Gary is the designer of the only yoga practices demonstrated to be effective for back pain
- Make these powerful therapeutic practices part of your everyday regimen for health and well-being
- Includes bonus MP3’s of all practices for audio-only classes at home or on the go
9. The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
10. The Book of Hope: A Survival Guide for Trying Times (Global Icons Series)
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”