Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||Unicorn Academy: Rainbow of Adventure Boxed Set (Books 1-4)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish Boxed Set: (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish; The Seaquel; Fins of Fury)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||How to Drive Your Sister Crazy (I Can Read Level 2)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Stephen Curry: The Children's Book: The Boy Who Never Gave Up||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Magic Tree House Boxed Set||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Secret Zoo||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||School Zone - Big Second Grade Workbook - 320 Pages||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Best Seat in Second Grade (I Can Read Level 2)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books For Second Grade Boy
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. Unicorn Academy: Rainbow of Adventure Boxed Set (Books 1-4)
2. My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish Boxed Set: (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish; The Seaquel; Fins of Fury)
3. Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night
- EXCITING CARD GAME OF QUESTIONS – Ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
- RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE GAMEPLAY – Divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY – Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 50 Game Cards, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
- PERFECT GIFT – This is an ideal gift for any occasion that ensures kids learn through play!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!.
- BUILD KEY SKILLS – Guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
4. How to Drive Your Sister Crazy (I Can Read Level 2)
- HarperCollins Publishers
5. Stephen Curry: The Children’s Book: The Boy Who Never Gave Up
6. Magic Tree House Boxed Set
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
7. The Secret Zoo
8. School Zone – Big Second Grade Workbook – 320 Pages
- Made with the Best Quality Material with your child in mind.
- Top Quality Children’s Item.
9. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
10. The Best Seat in Second Grade (I Can Read Level 2)
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.