For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Books For Overcoming Codependency that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||High Achiever: The Incredible True Story of One Addict's Double Life||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Mindfulness Workbook for OCD: A Guide to Overcoming Obsessions and Compulsions Using Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations on Codependency (Hazelden Meditation Series)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||When People Are Big and God is Small: Overcoming Peer Pressure||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Nurturing the Light Inside: Overcoming Addiction and Codependency on the Path to Self-Love||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Cali's Books Battery Kit for Interactive Musical Books. Battery Kit with 9 AG10-LR54 Batteries and Small Screwdriver for Sound Books||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books For Overcoming Codependency
Reading has tremendously helped me in my mental development. And I’m sure you are not different from me. Many of us want to read a lot but we don’t have enough time for that. That’s why I decided to write you this article about top Books For Overcoming Codependency without spending much time on it.
In this article, I will share with you some great tips on how to find time for reading, how to choose worthy books, and so on.
1. High Achiever: The Incredible True Story of One Addict’s Double Life
2. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
3. Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress
4. The Mindfulness Workbook for OCD: A Guide to Overcoming Obsessions and Compulsions Using Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
5. The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations on Codependency (Hazelden Meditation Series)
6. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
7. When People Are Big and God is Small: Overcoming Peer Pressure
8. Nurturing the Light Inside: Overcoming Addiction and Codependency on the Path to Self-Love
9. Cali’s Books Battery Kit for Interactive Musical Books. Battery Kit with 9 AG10-LR54 Batteries and Small Screwdriver for Sound Books
- 3 Set of Batteries AG10 – LR54 recommended for Cali’s Books sound books for Babies and Toddlers.
- This battery kit comes with nine high-quality button cell batteries for sound books.
- Cali’s Books Batteries come with a small and convenient small Screwdriver to use in the smallest battery compartment.
- These alkaline batteries AG10- LR54 are perfect for sound books and toys.
- LR54/ AG10 You can use these batteries with Calis Books or any other sound book.
10. Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”