Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Books By Jiddu Krishnamurti. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||Hare Krishna! The Mantra||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Playskool Sit ‘n Spin Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers Ages Over 18 Months (Amazon Exclusive)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Designing the Mind: The Principles of Psychitecture||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Be Water, My Friend: The Teachings of Bruce Lee||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Krishnamurtis Notebook||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Lives in the Shadow with J. Krishnamurti||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Freedom from the Known||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Let's Count Soft Book - World of Eric Carle The Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Teething Crinkle Book||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books By Jiddu Krishnamurti
There are many ways to get pleasure from a book. You can read it through in one long session, you can take your time over it; you can read it aloud or to someone else, and you can even take notes while you're reading. This last is a habit I have acquired recently and which I recommend. It forces you not only to concentrate on the sense of what's being said but also on the exact language the author uses to express that sense.
1. Hare Krishna! The Mantra
2. Playskool Sit ‘n Spin Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers Ages Over 18 Months (Amazon Exclusive)
- PLAYTIME COMES FULL CIRCLE : Remember when you discovered how to sit, spin, and giggle yourself silly.
- TURN THE FUN LOOSE : The fun goes round and round with this twirling activity toy for toddlers.
- A CLASSIC SPIN ON ACTIVE PLAY : With spin tactic spinning action, this super fun activity toy for toddlers 18 months and up gets them whirling and twirling and helps them practice balance, coordination, and motor skills.
- HOURS OF INDOOR FUN : A favorite preschool play activity for generations, a wild ride on the Playskool Sit and Spin toy is a great way to get their giggles and wiggles out.
- EASY FRUSTRATION FREE SHIPPING : Ships in simple recyclable brown packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, so your busy little bee can get to the play right away ; Product color may vary as per stock availability.
3. Designing the Mind: The Principles of Psychitecture
4. Be Water, My Friend: The Teachings of Bruce Lee
5. Krishnamurtis Notebook
- Used Book in Good Condition
6. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
7. Lives in the Shadow with J. Krishnamurti
8. The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones
- Box set, Color, NTSC
- English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
9. Freedom from the Known
10. Let’s Count Soft Book – World of Eric Carle The Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Teething Crinkle Book
- CLOTH BABY BOOK: Help baby to learn & begin story time with a soft fabric book featuring Very Hungry Caterpillar.
- SOFT TEETHING TOY: Fun interactive materials keep baby engaged.
- BABYS FIRST TOY: A baby essential, this carseat & stroller toy is ideal for baby showers, 1st birthdays, & is popular for boys & girls ages 0 months to toddler.
- CRINKLE BOOK: Soft books, or teether books, are classic retro toys that have amused babies for decades.
- BOOKS FOR INFANTS: The Very Hungry Caterpillar is instantly recognizable bringing sweet memories from your own childhood as it helps your child to learn, play, and grow.
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.