For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Books By Gary Paulsen that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Woods Runner||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Gone to the Woods: Surviving a Lost Childhood||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Matein Travel Laptop Backpack||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Brian's Winter (Brian's Saga Book 3)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Brian's Return (Brian's Saga Book 4)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Brian's Hunt (Brian's Saga Book 5)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Hatchet||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Complete Hatchet Set (Hatchet~The River~Brian's Winter~Brian's Return~Brian's Hunt)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The River (A Hatchet Adventure)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Car||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books By Gary Paulsen
When I was a little girl, my mother always told me that "books were precious". She meant that the words contained in books can change or influence people and the world. This is why I still treasure every book I have ever read because each one of them has helped me to shape who I am today. You should do it too, the result will be amazing.
1. Woods Runner
- Wendy Lamb Books
2. Gone to the Woods: Surviving a Lost Childhood
3. Matein Travel Laptop Backpack
- LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE&POCKETS: One separate laptop compartment hold 15.
- COMFY&STURDY: Comfortable soft padded back design with thick but soft multi-panel ventilated padding, gives you maximum back support.
- FUNCTIONAL&SAFE: A luggage strap allows backpack fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying.
- USB PORT DESIGN: With built in USB charger outside and built in charging cable inside,this usb backpack offers you a more convenient way to charge your phone while walking.
- DURABLE MATERIAL&SOLID: Made of Water Resistant and Durable Polyester Fabric with metal zippers.
4. Brian’s Winter (Brian’s Saga Book 3)
5. Brian’s Return (Brian’s Saga Book 4)
6. Brian’s Hunt (Brian’s Saga Book 5)
- Great product!
8. Complete Hatchet Set (Hatchet~The River~Brian’s Winter~Brian’s Return~Brian’s Hunt)
9. The River (A Hatchet Adventure)
10. The Car
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.