For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Books By Elizabeth Berg that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Wish You Were Here: A Novel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Farmhouse: A Hickory Grove Novel||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||I'll Be Seeing You: A Memoir||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Confession Club: A Novel (Mason Book 3)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Story of Arthur Truluv: A Novel||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Dr. Berg’s Adrenal & Cortisol Support Supplement - Natural Stress & Anxiety Relief for a Better Mood||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Night of Miracles: A Novel (Mason Book 2)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Joy School (Katie Nash Book 2)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Until the Real Thing Comes Along: A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books By Elizabeth Berg
When I was a little girl, my mother always told me that "books were precious". She meant that the words contained in books can change or influence people and the world. This is why I still treasure every book I have ever read because each one of them has helped me to shape who I am today. You should do it too, the result will be amazing.
1. Wish You Were Here: A Novel
2. The Farmhouse: A Hickory Grove Novel
3. I’ll Be Seeing You: A Memoir
4. The Confession Club: A Novel (Mason Book 3)
5. The Story of Arthur Truluv: A Novel
6. Dr. Berg’s Adrenal & Cortisol Support Supplement – Natural Stress & Anxiety Relief for a Better Mood
- Instant stress relief; feel calm and strong all day long.
- With DOUBLE the amount of ashwagandha root extract, a powerful herb that helps speed up your body’s ability to overcome adrenal fatigue and chronic stress.
- No harmful additives.
- Our Adrenal & Cortisol Support not only supports healthy cortisol levels but also boosts energy levels and elevates mood, increasing at the same time athletic performance & stamina.
- If for any reason you’re not happy with the results you experience within the first 30 days, we’re happy to give you a refund! Simply send us a message.
7. Night of Miracles: A Novel (Mason Book 2)
8. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
9. Joy School (Katie Nash Book 2)
10. Until the Real Thing Comes Along: A Novel (Ballantine Reader’s Circle)
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.