For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Books About The Navy that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Navy Federal Credit Union||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The North Face Jester||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Days of Steel Rain: The Epic Story of a WWII Vengeance Ship in the Year of the Kamikaze||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Made Of Honor||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||I Have the Watch: Becoming a Leader Worth Following||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Navy and Gold Bring a Book for Baby Shower (25 Pack) Boys Baby Shower Invitation Insert Cards – Raffle Ideas – Twinkle Little Star – Royal Prince Event Abstract Dot (4 x 4 inches) Paper Clever Party||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Saving Bravo: The Greatest Rescue Mission in Navy SEAL History||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Best of Abbott & Costello||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Unthinkable: Trauma, Truth||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Quiet Americans: Four CIA Spies at the Dawn of the Cold War--a Tragedy in Three Acts||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books About The Navy
Reading books has been shown to help us become better listeners, improve our memory, and expand our knowledge base. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to learn a new profession or hobby, and gain new skills that can be applied in the real world.
Not only do we reap the benefits of experience that a book provides, but we also gain insights into life. Books are an excellent way to learn more about a person’s life and get to know them on a deeper level. Books give us insights into life that we could have never obtained otherwise.
1. Navy Federal Credit Union
- Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
- Use a four digit passcode to see your balances quicker.
- Easier to find information on your accounts, including transaction details and running balance.
- Make an internal, member, or external transfer through one easy process.
- Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
- Deposit checks using your camera.
- View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
- Apply for new credit cards.
- Apply for Navy Federal membership.
- Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
2. The North Face Jester
- CAMPUS READY.
- FLEX VENT TECHNOLOGY.
- TOTAL ORGANIZATION.
- COMFORTABLE CARRY.
- TECHNICAL SPECS.
3. Days of Steel Rain: The Epic Story of a WWII Vengeance Ship in the Year of the Kamikaze
4. Made Of Honor
5. I Have the Watch: Becoming a Leader Worth Following
6. Navy and Gold Bring a Book for Baby Shower (25 Pack) Boys Baby Shower Invitation Insert Cards – Raffle Ideas – Twinkle Little Star – Royal Prince Event Abstract Dot (4 x 4 inches) Paper Clever Party
- Boys Bring a Book for Baby Cards: are a great option to let everyone on your baby shower invitation list know that mommy prefers books instead of a card.
- Premium Party Supplies: 25 pack of book for baby cards are professionally printed with modern royal prince or twinkling star theme.
- Fun to Use: each invitation insert card includes a cute, printed poem your guests will love the idea of choosing their favorite children book to bring for mama’s baby shower, gender reveal party or any newborn event.
- Bring a Book for Baby Card: this pack of baby boys bring a book cards styled with our fun dot design in navy blue and gold colors.
- Created in the USA: we want to help you celebrate with clever made paper things for made for family, friendships, life, and love.
7. Saving Bravo: The Greatest Rescue Mission in Navy SEAL History
8. The Best of Abbott & Costello
- Abbott And Costello Volume 1
9. Unthinkable: Trauma, Truth
10. The Quiet Americans: Four CIA Spies at the Dawn of the Cold War–a Tragedy in Three Acts
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.