Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||Ted Templeman: A Platinum Producer’s Life in Music||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Book of Daniel||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||About Time [Blu-ray]||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 128 GB||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Going There||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Matein Travel Laptop Backpack||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Love For Sale||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Devil Wears Prada||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Boys: A Memoir of Hollywood and Family||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Not All Diamonds and Rosé: The Inside Story of The Real Housewives from the People Who Lived It||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books About The Entertainment Industry
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. Ted Templeman: A Platinum Producer’s Life in Music
2. The Book of Daniel
- Pure Flix
- PURE FLIX ENTERTAINMENT
3. About Time [Blu-ray]
4. Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 128 GB
- Next-level Hardware – Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display.
- All-In-One Gaming – With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library.
- Immersive Entertainment – Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events and more.
- Easy Setup – Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR.
- Premium Display – Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest.
- Ultimate Control – Redesigned Oculus Touch controllers transport your movements directly into VR with intuitive controls.
- PC VR Compatible – Step into incredible Oculus Rift titles by connecting an Oculus Link cable to a compatible gaming PC.
- 3D Cinematic Sound – Hear in all directions with built-in speakers that deliver cinematic 3D positional audio.
5. Going There
6. Matein Travel Laptop Backpack
- LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE&POCKETS: One separate laptop compartment hold 15.
- COMFY&STURDY: Comfortable soft padded back design with thick but soft multi-panel ventilated padding, gives you maximum back support.
- FUNCTIONAL&SAFE: A luggage strap allows backpack fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying.
- USB PORT DESIGN: With built in USB charger outside and built in charging cable inside,this usb backpack offers you a more convenient way to charge your phone while walking.
- DURABLE MATERIAL&SOLID: Made of Water Resistant and Durable Polyester Fabric with metal zippers.
7. Love For Sale
- Tony Bennett/Lady Gaga- Love For Sale
8. The Devil Wears Prada
9. The Boys: A Memoir of Hollywood and Family
10. Not All Diamonds and Rosé: The Inside Story of The Real Housewives from the People Who Lived It
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”