I have compiled a list of the Best Books About Renewable Energy. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||The New Map: Energy||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Playskool Sit ‘n Spin Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers Ages Over 18 Months (Amazon Exclusive)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Playz Social Media Influencer Science Kit for Kids with 13+ Viral Scientific Experiments & Activities for Kids Ages 8+ - Create a YouTube Channel & Learn to Film Amazing STEM Videos That go Viral||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Fahrenheit 11/9||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Electrify: An Optimist's Playbook for Our Clean Energy Future||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Energy: A Human History||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Off Grid Solar: A handbook for Photovoltaics with Lead-Acid or Lithium-Ion batteries||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Thames & Kosmos Hydropower Science Kit - 12 Stem Experiments - Learn About Alternative & Renewable Energy||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Soylent Green||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Renewable Energy: A Primer for the Twenty-First Century (Columbia University Earth Institute Sustainability Primers)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books About Renewable Energy
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. The New Map: Energy
2. Playskool Sit ‘n Spin Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers Ages Over 18 Months (Amazon Exclusive)
- PLAYTIME COMES FULL CIRCLE : Remember when you discovered how to sit, spin, and giggle yourself silly.
- TURN THE FUN LOOSE : The fun goes round and round with this twirling activity toy for toddlers.
- A CLASSIC SPIN ON ACTIVE PLAY : With spin tactic spinning action, this super fun activity toy for toddlers 18 months and up gets them whirling and twirling and helps them practice balance, coordination, and motor skills.
- HOURS OF INDOOR FUN : A favorite preschool play activity for generations, a wild ride on the Playskool Sit and Spin toy is a great way to get their giggles and wiggles out.
- EASY FRUSTRATION FREE SHIPPING : Ships in simple recyclable brown packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, so your busy little bee can get to the play right away ; Product color may vary as per stock availability.
3. Playz Social Media Influencer Science Kit for Kids with 13+ Viral Scientific Experiments & Activities for Kids Ages 8+ – Create a YouTube Channel & Learn to Film Amazing STEM Videos That go Viral
- BE THE NEXT YOUTUBE STAR – With our new & exclusive social media kids science kit, you can create your own science channel and go in trend with other young YouTubers on the internet – a creative way to divert your kid’s attention from online games.
- GO VIRAL – Discover the tricks behind the most viral science experiments and film your own demonstration like a pro, a topnotch trending gift idea that comes with a clapperboard, tripod, & more props for realistic vlogging action.
- CONTRIBUTE TO A WORLD OF SCIENTIFIC SHARING – Amaze your subscribers with 13+ mind-blowing chemistry experiments! Train your kids to communicate science, interact with the public, and practice proper internet etiquette essential in this day and age.
- REAL STEM LEARNING – Don’t settle for poorly-engineered STEM toys & activities – our proven methods bring Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math to life, with safe & trending experiments for kids ages 8+ that boost social & scholastic confidence.
- THE PLAYZ PROMISE – Not a Science & Internet Whiz Yourself? You’re Not Alone! That’s why we included a 36-page visual, fact-filled YouTube tips & STEM kits guide for parents and kids ages 8-12.
4. Fahrenheit 11/9
5. Electrify: An Optimist’s Playbook for Our Clean Energy Future
6. Energy: A Human History
7. Off Grid Solar: A handbook for Photovoltaics with Lead-Acid or Lithium-Ion batteries
8. Thames & Kosmos Hydropower Science Kit - 12 Stem Experiments - Learn About Alternative & Renewable Energy
- 12 experiments and building projects
- Harness mechanical energy from water to do physical work
- Generate electricity to light an LED
- Learn the physics of water turnies
- Discover why hydropower is a promising source of energy
9. Soylent Green
10. Renewable Energy: A Primer for the Twenty-First Century (Columbia University Earth Institute Sustainability Primers)
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.