Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Books About Inventions. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||A Brief History of Motion: From the Wheel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Sing||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Audible: audiobooks, podcasts & audio stories||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Drummer: 100 Years of Rhythmic Power and Invention||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Epic Stories For Kids and Family - Accidental Inventions That Changed Our World: Fascinating Origins of Inventions to Inspire Young Readers||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer - Green||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Empire of the Air: The Men Who Made Radio||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Mistakes That Worked: 40 Familiar Inventions & How They Came to Be||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Way Things Work Now||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||PERHAPS I WILL: (Book 2, Edie in Love Trilogy)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books About Inventions
What’s the best way to learn? I think that the best way to learn is to read books on your targeted topic and then try to find solutions for each problem you face in your business, job, or life. You should use this method to solve as many problems as you can.
1. A Brief History of Motion: From the Wheel
3. Audible: audiobooks, podcasts & audio stories
- Browse a library of over 425,000 audiobooks and podcasts
- Get a free audiobook with a 30-day free trial
- Download audiobooks to your device and listen on the go
- Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
4. The Drummer: 100 Years of Rhythmic Power and Invention
- Used Book in Good Condition
5. Epic Stories For Kids and Family – Accidental Inventions That Changed Our World: Fascinating Origins of Inventions to Inspire Young Readers
6. OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer – Green
- All in one tool splits, pits and slices avocados
- Stainless steel pitter removes pit with one quick twist
- Slicer lifts fruit from skin in seven perfect pieces
- Soft, comfortable non slip grip
- Top rack dishwasher safe
7. Empire of the Air: The Men Who Made Radio
- Factory sealed DVD
8. Mistakes That Worked: 40 Familiar Inventions & How They Came to Be
- Great product!
9. The Way Things Work Now
- Harcourt Brace and Company
10. PERHAPS I WILL: (Book 2, Edie in Love Trilogy)
A Simple Guide To Choosing The Right Book For You.
If you like books, then this is the right place to be. We will give you a buying guide on how to pick the perfect book for you based on the genre, author, and other criteria.
There are a lot of books available in the market today. The challenge is to find a book that will provide you with real value, and not just fluff or hype.
Here are some tips on how to choose a good business book:
- Look for reviews: If you’re looking for a book about entrepreneurship, for example, you should check out what entrepreneurs themselves say about it. Reviews from other people in your community would be the most useful since they can tell you whether or not a book is worth your time investment.
- Read before buying: You can also read a book before you buy it. Many online bookstores offer the option to download a sample of the book for free. This way, you can decide whether or not it’s worth your money.
- Listen to audiobooks: If you’re not a big reader, audiobooks are a great alternative. Audiobooks can be a little more expensive than ebooks, but they can also be less expensive if you buy them in bulk.
- Borrow from the library: If you’re on a budget, your local library is a great place to find free books. Most libraries have a decent selection of audiobooks and ebooks that you can borrow for free. If you live near a library that has a good selection of audiobooks, you can take advantage of the service to listen to books while you’re at work or on your commute.
- Use free trials: If you’re not sure if you want to buy a book, use a free trial. Many online bookstores offer free trials for new books. If you like the book, you can purchase it after the trial period ends.
- Buy used books: If you’re on a tight budget, consider buying used books. Most online bookstores have a section for used books that are in good condition. You can also check out your local library or thrift store.