I have compiled a list of the Best Books About Food Industry. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||That Sugar Film||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Super Size Me||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Original MuffPot Exhaust Food Warmer for Motorsports Vehicles. Snowmobile||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Brown Sugar||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Bet the Farm: The Dollars and Sense of Growing Food in America||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Muscle for Life: Get Lean||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||A New War Begins||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Books About Food Industry
I'm a voracious reader. I love books, and I love learning new things through books. It's my favorite media format.
I read two to three books a week, on average. I try to read at least 50 pages a day. I love how books give us insight into life. There's so much you can learn from books that can apply to your life in so many different ways.
In fact, I've been reading a lot of books lately. Below are some titles that have been particularly enlightening for me this year:
1. That Sugar Film
2. Super Size Me
3. The Original MuffPot Exhaust Food Warmer for Motorsports Vehicles. Snowmobile
- COOK IN THE WOODS, DUNES OR MOUNTAINTOP – Imagine eating a hot and ready meal on top of a snowy mountain, in the middle of the woods or on top of sand dunes after hours of riding.
- MADE FROM FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS – Every part of the MuffPot is made from high-quality stainless steel that met all criteria to be safe for food preparation, storage, and dining.
- DESIGNED TO FIT MOST ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES – The MuffPot comes with an adjustable hose clamp and a heating base to make sure of uniform heating, to avoid burning your food, which you can place right next to your ATV, UTV or motor sled’s muffler or exhaust.
- COOK WHATEVER YOU WANT TO HAVE ON THE TRAIL – Roast chicken breasts, toast tortillas, prepare some potato hash with veggies, fry bacon and even caramelize some apples on the go! MuffPot can cook all your favorite food while you and your buddies ride on every trail!.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR GLOVES BECAUSE IT’S HOT – Remember to wear your gloves whenever you take off the MuffPot from your muffler’s middle pipe.
4. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
5. COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey
6. Brown Sugar
7. Bet the Farm: The Dollars and Sense of Growing Food in America
8. The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates
9. Muscle for Life: Get Lean
10. A New War Begins
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.