Books have been around for centuries, and they're not going anywhere. There are so many great Book To Learn Sanskrit, so you might as well be reading the good ones.
|1||The Bhagavad Gita (Easwaran's Classics of Indian Spirituality Book 1)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book: A Visual Guide to Form||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Yogavataranam: The Translation of Yoga: A New Approach to Sanskrit||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Chakra Healing for Beginners: The Guide to Start Healing||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Introduction to Sanskrit: Part One||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Gentle Yoga for Balance||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Cambridge Introduction to Sanskrit||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Curious Baby Award Winning 40+ Activities for Baby & Me (0-12 Months) - Developmentally-Focused and Stimulating Creative Playtime Ideas for Baby & Me - Includes Black/White High-Contrast Cards||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Radiance Sutras: 112 Gateways to the Yoga of Wonder and Delight (English and Sanskrit Edition)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Book To Learn Sanskrit
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. The Bhagavad Gita (Easwaran’s Classics of Indian Spirituality Book 1)
2. The Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book: A Visual Guide to Form
3. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
4. Yogavataranam: The Translation of Yoga: A New Approach to Sanskrit
5. Chakra Healing for Beginners: The Guide to Start Healing
6. Introduction to Sanskrit: Part One
7. Gentle Yoga for Balance
- Create Your Own Personal Practice With Our Customizable DVD Menu
- Choose from 4, 20-Minute Flows – Do 1, 2 or all 4 whenever you like
- Easy, Gentle Stretches, Perfect for Beginners or Regular Exercisers Needing to Add in More Flexibility Work.
- No chanting or sanskrit terminology used
- Some Chair Modifications Shown
8. The Cambridge Introduction to Sanskrit
9. Curious Baby Award Winning 40+ Activities for Baby & Me (0-12 Months) - Developmentally-Focused and Stimulating Creative Playtime Ideas for Baby & Me - Includes Black/White High-Contrast Cards
- THE PLAYBOOK FOR FIRST TIME PARENTS: After you bring your baby home from the hospital, there’s no instruction manual that comes with (surprise!).
- MADE FOR QUARANTINE: Stuck at home? No problem.
- DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES CREATED BY PEDIATRICIANS: Each of our activities has been backed with research and reviewed by our medical advisory team to promote one of the five key development areas for babies.
- A WHOLE YEAR OF PLAY: The activities are organized and color-coded based on the age of your baby.
- MILESTONES INCLUDED: For each 3 month stage, we’ll give you an overview of what you can expect for your baby’s development.
10. The Radiance Sutras: 112 Gateways to the Yoga of Wonder and Delight (English and Sanskrit Edition)
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.