I have been a fan of audible for over a year now. They have such an impressive collection of Biography Books On Audible and the prices are reasonable.
I love listening to audiobooks as I drive in my car or walk on the beach. It is very convenient because I can download books directly on my phone so that I do not need to carry any heavy books when I travel.
The app also has a feature where you can speed up or slow down the narration, which comes in handy when driving.
|1||Spilled Milk: Based on a True Story||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Mornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Sold on a Monday: A Novel||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Castle on Sunset: Life||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Imitation Game||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Calligraphy Brush Pens Pack of 3 Small||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Biography Books On Audible
Audiobooks have been around for a long time, but it's only in recent years that they've had the chance to come into their own. With more and more people reading on tablets and phones, an audiobook can be a great way to get your book heard, even if the person listening is driving or doing something else at the same time.
1. Spilled Milk: Based on a True Story
2. Mornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family
3. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It
4. On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
5. Sold on a Monday: A Novel
6. The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates
7. The Castle on Sunset: Life
8. Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain
9. The Imitation Game
10. Calligraphy Brush Pens Pack of 3 Small
- Fadeproof Black Ink: This calligraphy set for beginners has premium quality ink which ensures minimal dry pens arriving at your doorstep.
- Multi-Purpose: Feeling a bit more artistic; Use our hand lettering pens or drawing pens to harness your creativity and impress your peers.
- Ease of Use: Using our calligraphy set is very easy and will come to you naturally.
- Full Control: Our calligraphy marker’s premium pressure sensitive tips allow you to achieve full control of your strokes to create the perfect piece of art.
- The Perfect Gift: Know people who love lettering and modern calligraphy? Look no further as this is an excellent buy for your family and friends.
How to buy a book on kindle
Kindle is a device that allows you to read books and magazines in digital format. If you are new to Kindle or if this is the first time you are buying a book, here's how to do it. How to Buy a Kindle Book
Step 1: Click on the "Buy On Amazon" link at the top of the page. This will take you to Amazon's Kindle Store.
Step 2: Search for the book you want to buy. You can search by title, author, or keyword.
Step 3: Once you have found the book you want to buy, click on the "Buy Now with 1-Click" button.
Step 4: You will be taken to the product page for the book. Here you can see more information about the book, such as its description and reviews. You can also see the book's price.
Step 5: To buy the book, click on the "Add to Cart" button. You will then be taken to your shopping cart. Here you can view all of the books you have added to your cart.
Step 6: To buy the book, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You will then be taken to a page where you can enter your shipping and payment information. Once you have entered this information, click on the "Place Order" button.
Step 7: You will be taken to a confirmation page. Here you can see your order number and other information about your order. You can also see the status of your order, which will be "Pending" until the book is available.
Step 8: When the book becomes available, you will receive an email notification. The status of your order will change to "Shipped".
Step 9: You will receive your book in the mail.
Step 10: When you are finished reading the book, you can log in to your account and mark it as "Read". You will be able to see a list of all the books you have read.