I have been a fan of audible for over a year now. They have such an impressive collection of Autobiography Audible Books and the prices are reasonable.
I love listening to audiobooks as I drive in my car or walk on the beach. It is very convenient because I can download books directly on my phone so that I do not need to carry any heavy books when I travel.
The app also has a feature where you can speed up or slow down the narration, which comes in handy when driving.
|1||The Boys: A Memoir of Hollywood and Family||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Greenlights||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Politics Begin At Home||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Fire 7 tablet, 7" display||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Code Talker: The First and Only Memoir by One of the Original Navajo Code Talkers of WWII||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Will||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Robin||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The House of Gucci: A True Story of Murder||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Autobiography Audible Books
Audiobooks are the most popular format for listening to books. And with good reason: no other format provides such an efficient way to consume a book. Nevertheless, audiobooks have had a reputation for being dull and boring. But that's not true! There is a lot of life in audiobooks, it's just that most people haven't found the right ones yet. If you're not sure where to start...
1. The Boys: A Memoir of Hollywood and Family
3. Politics Begin At Home
4. Fire 7 tablet
- 7″ IPS display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Faster 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 1 GB of RAM
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
- Stay on track – Check email, make video calls, update shopping lists, and set reminders.
- 90-day limited warranty
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
5. Code Talker: The First and Only Memoir by One of the Original Navajo Code Talkers of WWII
7. This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection
9. The House of Gucci: A True Story of Murder
10. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival
- 12 Years Old
- Bottled by Distillery Bottling
How to buy a book on kindle
Kindle is a device that allows you to read books and magazines in digital format. If you are new to Kindle or if this is the first time you are buying a book, here's how to do it. How to Buy a Kindle Book
Step 1: Click on the "Buy On Amazon" link at the top of the page. This will take you to Amazon's Kindle Store.
Step 2: Search for the book you want to buy. You can search by title, author, or keyword.
Step 3: Once you have found the book you want to buy, click on the "Buy Now with 1-Click" button.
Step 4: You will be taken to the product page for the book. Here you can see more information about the book, such as its description and reviews. You can also see the book's price.
Step 5: To buy the book, click on the "Add to Cart" button. You will then be taken to your shopping cart. Here you can view all of the books you have added to your cart.
Step 6: To buy the book, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You will then be taken to a page where you can enter your shipping and payment information. Once you have entered this information, click on the "Place Order" button.
Step 7: You will be taken to a confirmation page. Here you can see your order number and other information about your order. You can also see the status of your order, which will be "Pending" until the book is available.
Step 8: When the book becomes available, you will receive an email notification. The status of your order will change to "Shipped".
Step 9: You will receive your book in the mail.
Step 10: When you are finished reading the book, you can log in to your account and mark it as "Read". You will be able to see a list of all the books you have read.