I have been a fan of audible for over a year now. They have such an impressive collection of Audible True Crime Books and the prices are reasonable.
I love listening to audiobooks as I drive in my car or walk on the beach. It is very convenient because I can download books directly on my phone so that I do not need to carry any heavy books when I travel.
The app also has a feature where you can speed up or slow down the narration, which comes in handy when driving.
|1||The Darkest Night: Two Sisters||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Spilled Milk: Based on a True Story||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||True Crime Storytime, Volume 1: 12 Disturbing True Crime Stories to Keep You Up All Night||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||If You Tell: A True Story of Murder||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Murder of Kelsey Berreth: A Shocking True Crime Story||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Abandoned Prayers: An Incredible True Story of Murder||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||American Predator: The Hunt for the Most Meticulous Serial Killer of the 21st Century||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The House of Gucci: A True Story of Murder||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||O'Reilly||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible True Crime Books
I have to admit that I am a big fan of audiobooks. Sometimes it is really hard for me to sit and read but when I listen to an audiobook I can still get my reading in without having any eye strain. Over the years I have tried many different services and like most people, there are some good ones and some not-so-good ones.
1. The Darkest Night: Two Sisters
2. Spilled Milk: Based on a True Story
3. True Crime Storytime
4. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE- Convenient take anywhere size game.
- SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS- Fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
- WILDLY POPULAR- Perfect for all-ages.
- GET ROLLING IN SECONDS- Takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. If You Tell: A True Story of Murder
6. The Murder of Kelsey Berreth: A Shocking True Crime Story
7. Abandoned Prayers: An Incredible True Story of Murder
8. American Predator: The Hunt for the Most Meticulous Serial Killer of the 21st Century
9. The House of Gucci: A True Story of Murder
- Read, watch, or listen on the go: Explore books, videos, training sessions, courses, and more—online or off.
- Never lose your place: With automatic syncing, you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
- Discover and organize with Playlists: Search for the exact content you want to read, watch, or listen to—then add it to a playlist and revisit it any time.
- Personalize it: Adjust the text display for comfort with font size controls and a night mode setting.
- Find what you need: Get the answers you need, fast, with the ability to easily search across books, videos, and more.
- Make it work for you: Control the app with an external keyboard
How to read Kindle Books?
If you have just bought a Kindle, then it is time to learn how to use the e-reader. The best way to find out how to read Kindle books is by reading guide books that are available online.
Amazon has created a dedicated site for finding these guides at www.amazon.com/kindleguides This site provides information on everything from downloading books and using the wireless network, to advanced tips on things like creating custom fonts and using shortcuts in the browser.
There are a number of other ways to read Kindle books on your phone or tablet. You can use the Kindle app, which is available for most major smartphone and computer platforms. As a result, you can purchase, download and read books at any time on your phone or tablet. You do not need to have a Kindle device in order to read books from the Kindle Store.