Audible is a service that offers over 100,000 audiobooks for purchase online. It's one of the best ways to find new titles and keep up with your reading while on the go. This article will provide tips to help you get started using Audible and some Audible Finance Books that might make great additions to your audio library.
|1||The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Rich Dad Poor Dad: 20th Anniversary Edition: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Cryptopia: Bitcoin, And The Future Of The Internet||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Think and Grow Rich||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Baby Steps Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth - and How You Can Too||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Milton's Secret||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Finance Books
Lately I have been listening to a lot of books on audible. What's that you ask? Audible is an online service where you can listen to audiobooks for free with a 30-day trial. If you don't like it, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't pay anything!
Welcome to the best of both worlds! Books on Audible are a great way to expand your personal library or to start an exciting new hobby. Best of all, they can be downloaded directly onto your smartphone or tablet—no bookshelf required!
1. The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad: 20th Anniversary Edition: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
3. Cryptopia: Bitcoin, And The Future Of The Internet
4. Think and Grow Rich
5. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
6. Baby Steps Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth – and How You Can Too
7. The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed
8. Milton’s Secret
9. Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience
10. Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain
How to read Kindle Books?
If you have just bought a Kindle, then it is time to learn how to use the e-reader. The best way to find out how to read Kindle books is by reading guide books that are available online.
Amazon has created a dedicated site for finding these guides at www.amazon.com/kindleguides This site provides information on everything from downloading books and using the wireless network, to advanced tips on things like creating custom fonts and using shortcuts in the browser.
There are a number of other ways to read Kindle books on your phone or tablet. You can use the Kindle app, which is available for most major smartphone and computer platforms. As a result, you can purchase, download and read books at any time on your phone or tablet. You do not need to have a Kindle device in order to read books from the Kindle Store.