Audible is a service that offers over 100,000 audiobooks for purchase online. It's one of the best ways to find new titles and keep up with your reading while on the go. This article will provide tips to help you get started using Audible and some Audible Books To Get that might make great additions to your audio library.
|1||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||At Your Best: How to Get Time||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||A Discovery of Witches Ep. 1||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||How to Make Sh*t Happen: Make More Money||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Teach Your Monster to Read - Phonics and Learn to Read||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||32GB Mp3 Player with Bluetooth 5.0 - Portable Digital Lossless Music Player for Walking Running||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||How to Stop Losing Your Sh*t with Your Kids: A Practical Guide to Becoming a Calmer||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Books To Get
Audiobooks have been around for a long time, but it's only in recent years that they've had the chance to come into their own. With more and more people reading on tablets and phones, an audiobook can be a great way to get your book heard, even if the person listening is driving or doing something else at the same time.
1. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
2. At Your Best: How to Get Time
3. A Discovery of Witches Ep. 1
4. How to Make Sh*t Happen: Make More Money
5. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
6. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
7. Teach Your Monster to Read - Phonics and Learn to Read
- Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks
- Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read.
- Kids love making their monster and teaching it read. They learn through play.
- Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
- Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
- Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
- Suitable for teaching at school and at home.
- Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader.
8. 32GB Mp3 Player with Bluetooth 5.0 – Portable Digital Lossless Music Player for Walking Running
- The latest upgraded Bluetooth 5.
- Supreme lossless sound quality experience✔-💃:this bluetooth music player built-in latest DAC audio decoder chip,provides higher audio resolution, restore the original sound.
- 32GB large memory as TF card✔-💾:Compare with built-in memory,we choose 32GB TF card(Included) expansion as memory.
- Stylish crafts with 2.
- Multifunctional MP3 player✔-😏:This mp3 player have 2.
9. Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole
10. How to Stop Losing Your Sh*t with Your Kids: A Practical Guide to Becoming a Calmer
How to buy a book from audible?
It seems like a simple enough process. You go on the website, pay for a book and download it. But buying an audiobook from audible is actually more complicated than that. There are several factors to consider before purchasing your audiobook online.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your device or app is compatible with Audible.com. You can find a list of devices and apps that are compatible with Audible here.
Once you have your device or app, you need to sign up for an account. You can do this on the Audible website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to browse through the library of audiobooks and choose one that interests you.
You can also search for a specific title or author, or browse through the featured books of the month. You can also listen to samples of audiobooks before you buy them.
When you find an audiobook that interests you, you can buy it with a credit card or through your Amazon account.
You can also download the Audible app on your phone and use the credits that you have accumulated to purchase audiobooks. You can listen to them on your phone or download them to your computer.
The Audible app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire HDX, Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, BlackBerry 10 devices, and the PC and Mac computers.