Books are a great way to increase the knowledge and skills of the individual. There are a variety of books available on Amazon.com and other online bookstores that can help you to develop your skills and enhance your knowledge in different areas.
You can also take advantage of listening to audiobooks as a great way to improve your reading skills, particularly if you have a busy schedule. Audiobooks enable you to multitask while driving or jogging, and you can even listen to an audiobook while performing another activity.
Audiobooks are very popular among people who drive for their job.
|1||Fire 7 tablet, 7" display||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Ferris Bueller's Day Off||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||How to Win Friends & Influence People||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Tools of Titans: The Tactics||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Echo Dot (3rd Gen, 2018 release) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Books Tim Ferriss
I have to admit that I am a big fan of audiobooks. Sometimes it is really hard for me to sit and read but when I listen to an audiobook I can still get my reading in without having any eye strain. Over the years I have tried many different services and like most people, there are some good ones and some not-so-good ones.
1. Fire 7 tablet
- 7″ IPS display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Faster 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 1 GB of RAM
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
- Stay on track – Check email, make video calls, update shopping lists, and set reminders.
- 90-day limited warranty
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
3. Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World
4. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
5. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
6. How to Win Friends & Influence People
7. The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
8. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5
9. Tools of Titans: The Tactics
10. Echo Dot (3rd Gen, 2018 release) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal
- Meet Echo Dot – Our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Connect with others hands-free – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others.
How to read Kindle Books?
If you have just bought a Kindle, then it is time to learn how to use the e-reader. The best way to find out how to read Kindle books is by reading guide books that are available online.
Amazon has created a dedicated site for finding these guides at www.amazon.com/kindleguides This site provides information on everything from downloading books and using the wireless network, to advanced tips on things like creating custom fonts and using shortcuts in the browser.
There are a number of other ways to read Kindle books on your phone or tablet. You can use the Kindle app, which is available for most major smartphone and computer platforms. As a result, you can purchase, download and read books at any time on your phone or tablet. You do not need to have a Kindle device in order to read books from the Kindle Store.