You may wonder why you should listen to audiobooks instead of reading them. Audiobooks can help you focus on your work more efficiently, as well as learn new skills and information. There are many benefits to listening to audiobooks that make this a worthy investment in your time and energy. Give it a try.
|1||Fire 7 tablet, 7" display||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple: 10 Strategies for Managing Anxiety||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||#Unfit: The Psychology of Donald Trump||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Body Keeps the Score: Brain||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Books Psychology
Lately I have been listening to a lot of books on audible. What's that you ask? Audible is an online service where you can listen to audiobooks for free with a 30-day trial. If you don't like it, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't pay anything!
Welcome to the best of both worlds! Books on Audible are a great way to expand your personal library or to start an exciting new hobby. Best of all, they can be downloaded directly onto your smartphone or tablet—no bookshelf required!
1. Fire 7 tablet
- 7″ IPS display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Faster 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 1 GB of RAM
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
- Stay on track – Check email, make video calls, update shopping lists, and set reminders.
- 90-day limited warranty
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
2. Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst
3. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple: 10 Strategies for Managing Anxiety
4. #Unfit: The Psychology of Donald Trump
5. The Body Keeps the Score: Brain
6. The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth
7. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
8. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
9. Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience
10. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box
- Gift Card is affixed inside a gift box
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
- Customized gift message, if chosen at check-out, only appears on packing slip and not on the actual gift card or carrier.
How to read Kindle Books?
If you have just bought a Kindle, then it is time to learn how to use the e-reader. The best way to find out how to read Kindle books is by reading guide books that are available online.
Amazon has created a dedicated site for finding these guides at www.amazon.com/kindleguides This site provides information on everything from downloading books and using the wireless network, to advanced tips on things like creating custom fonts and using shortcuts in the browser.
There are a number of other ways to read Kindle books on your phone or tablet. You can use the Kindle app, which is available for most major smartphone and computer platforms. As a result, you can purchase, download and read books at any time on your phone or tablet. You do not need to have a Kindle device in order to read books from the Kindle Store.