I have been a fan of audible for over a year now. They have such an impressive collection of Audible Books On Finance and the prices are reasonable.
I love listening to audiobooks as I drive in my car or walk on the beach. It is very convenient because I can download books directly on my phone so that I do not need to carry any heavy books when I travel.
The app also has a feature where you can speed up or slow down the narration, which comes in handy when driving.
|1||The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals When Buying & Selling Investment Property||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds - Apple H1 Headphone Chip||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The 10 Best Decisions a Single Mom Can Make: A Biblical Guide for Navigating Family Life on Your Own||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Hero on a Mission: A Path to a Meaningful Life||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Milton's Secret||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Books On Finance
Lately I have been listening to a lot of books on audible. What's that you ask? Audible is an online service where you can listen to audiobooks for free with a 30-day trial. If you don't like it, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't pay anything!
Welcome to the best of both worlds! Books on Audible are a great way to expand your personal library or to start an exciting new hobby. Best of all, they can be downloaded directly onto your smartphone or tablet—no bookshelf required!
1. The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals When Buying & Selling Investment Property
2. Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds – Apple H1 Headphone Chip
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Protect your Beats with AppleCare+ – Add AppleCare+ to your order and receive accidental damage protection and 24/7 priority tech support from the people who know your headphones best.
- Features the Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Enhanced phone call performance and call handling from either Earbud
- With fast fuel, a 5-minute charge gives 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low
- What’s in the box: Power Beats Pro totally wireless earphones, charging case, ear tips with four size options, lightning to USB-A charging cable, quick start guide, warranty card.
3. Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain
4. The 10 Best Decisions a Single Mom Can Make: A Biblical Guide for Navigating Family Life on Your Own
5. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
6. Hero on a Mission: A Path to a Meaningful Life
7. Milton’s Secret
8. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It
9. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing
10. The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth
How to buy a book on kindle
Kindle is a device that allows you to read books and magazines in digital format. If you are new to Kindle or if this is the first time you are buying a book, here's how to do it. How to Buy a Kindle Book
Step 1: Click on the "Buy On Amazon" link at the top of the page. This will take you to Amazon's Kindle Store.
Step 2: Search for the book you want to buy. You can search by title, author, or keyword.
Step 3: Once you have found the book you want to buy, click on the "Buy Now with 1-Click" button.
Step 4: You will be taken to the product page for the book. Here you can see more information about the book, such as its description and reviews. You can also see the book's price.
Step 5: To buy the book, click on the "Add to Cart" button. You will then be taken to your shopping cart. Here you can view all of the books you have added to your cart.
Step 6: To buy the book, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You will then be taken to a page where you can enter your shipping and payment information. Once you have entered this information, click on the "Place Order" button.
Step 7: You will be taken to a confirmation page. Here you can see your order number and other information about your order. You can also see the status of your order, which will be "Pending" until the book is available.
Step 8: When the book becomes available, you will receive an email notification. The status of your order will change to "Shipped".
Step 9: You will receive your book in the mail.
Step 10: When you are finished reading the book, you can log in to your account and mark it as "Read". You will be able to see a list of all the books you have read.