Books are a great way to increase the knowledge and skills of the individual. There are a variety of books available on Amazon.com and other online bookstores that can help you to develop your skills and enhance your knowledge in different areas.
You can also take advantage of listening to audiobooks as a great way to improve your reading skills, particularly if you have a busy schedule. Audiobooks enable you to multitask while driving or jogging, and you can even listen to an audiobook while performing another activity.
Audiobooks are very popular among people who drive for their job.
|1||Interesting Facts for Smart Kids: 1||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Kindle Kids, a Kindle designed for kids||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Crayola Blues Clues Coloring Book with Stickers||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Graveyard Book||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Books for Kids: The Things I'm Grateful For: (Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 4-8): Cute Short Stories for Kids About Being Thankful (Happy Kid Books Book 1)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Bedtime Stories for Kids - Story Books To Read||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Secret Lake||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Interesting Stories for Curious Kids: A Fascinating Collection of the Most Interesting||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Audible: audiobooks, podcasts & audio stories||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Secret Zoo||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Books Kids
I have to admit that I am a big fan of audiobooks. Sometimes it is really hard for me to sit and read but when I listen to an audiobook I can still get my reading in without having any eye strain. Over the years I have tried many different services and like most people, there are some good ones and some not-so-good ones.
1. Interesting Facts for Smart Kids: 1
2. Kindle Kids, a Kindle designed for kids
- Includes a Kindle (10th generation), 1 year of Amazon Kids+, a kid-friendly cover, and 2-year worry-free guarantee – up to a $219 value.
- Kindle Kids is purpose-built for reading (not a toy), with a black & white glare-free display and weeks of battery life.
- With the included year of Amazon Kids+, kids can explore popular titles and series.
- Amazon Kids+ includes the complete Harry Potter series, and the first book from other popular series such as Artemis Fowl.
- Take the library with you.
- 2-year warranty: If it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
3. Crayola Blues Clues Coloring Book with Stickers
- BLUES CLUES COLORING BOOK: Features 96 Blues Clues Coloring Pages and 1 Sticker Sheet for kids.
- TODDLER COLORING PAGES: Let little ones color and decorate their favorite characters from the Blues Clues show!.
- TRAVEL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS: Crayola Coloring Books are ideal for on the go entertainment or rainy days at home.
- PAIR WITH ART SUPPLIES: Bundle with Crayola Crayons or Colored Pencils (sold separately) to get started right away.
- GIFT FOR KIDS: Makes a great gift for boys and girls, ages 3 and up.
4. The Graveyard Book
5. Books for Kids: The Things I’m Grateful For: (Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 4-8): Cute Short Stories for Kids About Being Thankful (Happy Kid Books Book 1)
6. Bedtime Stories for Kids – Story Books To Read
- 240+ interactive animations stories to engage your child.
- Cute animated characters will make kids giggle with joy!
- Every word of the story is highlighted on the screen for easy understanding
- Ideal for children under the age of 5
- Completely ad free and kid-safe
7. The Secret Lake
8. Interesting Stories for Curious Kids: A Fascinating Collection of the Most Interesting
9. Audible: audiobooks, podcasts & audio stories
- Browse a library of over 425,000 audiobooks and podcasts
- Get a free audiobook with a 30-day free trial
- Download audiobooks to your device and listen on the go
- Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
10. The Secret Zoo
How to buy a book from audible?
It seems like a simple enough process. You go on the website, pay for a book and download it. But buying an audiobook from audible is actually more complicated than that. There are several factors to consider before purchasing your audiobook online.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your device or app is compatible with Audible.com. You can find a list of devices and apps that are compatible with Audible here.
Once you have your device or app, you need to sign up for an account. You can do this on the Audible website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to browse through the library of audiobooks and choose one that interests you.
You can also search for a specific title or author, or browse through the featured books of the month. You can also listen to samples of audiobooks before you buy them.
When you find an audiobook that interests you, you can buy it with a credit card or through your Amazon account.
You can also download the Audible app on your phone and use the credits that you have accumulated to purchase audiobooks. You can listen to them on your phone or download them to your computer.
The Audible app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire HDX, Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, BlackBerry 10 devices, and the PC and Mac computers.