I have been a fan of audible for over a year now. They have such an impressive collection of Audible Books For Learning and the prices are reasonable.
I love listening to audiobooks as I drive in my car or walk on the beach. It is very convenient because I can download books directly on my phone so that I do not need to carry any heavy books when I travel.
The app also has a feature where you can speed up or slow down the narration, which comes in handy when driving.
|1||Fire 7 tablet, 7" display||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Leading: Learning from Life and My Years at Manchester United||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Easy Spanish Step-by-Step||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Cryptopia: Bitcoin, And The Future Of The Internet||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Teach Your Monster to Read - Phonics and Learn to Read||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Easy Spanish Phrase Book (New Edition): Over 700 Phrases for Everyday Use||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Fire 7 Kids tablet||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Books For Learning
Lately I have been listening to a lot of books on audible. What's that you ask? Audible is an online service where you can listen to audiobooks for free with a 30-day trial. If you don't like it, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't pay anything!
Welcome to the best of both worlds! Books on Audible are a great way to expand your personal library or to start an exciting new hobby. Best of all, they can be downloaded directly onto your smartphone or tablet—no bookshelf required!
1. Fire 7 tablet
- 7″ IPS display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Faster 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 1 GB of RAM
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
- Stay on track – Check email, make video calls, update shopping lists, and set reminders.
- 90-day limited warranty
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
2. Leading: Learning from Life and My Years at Manchester United
3. Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience
4. Easy Spanish Step-by-Step
5. Cryptopia: Bitcoin, And The Future Of The Internet
6. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
7. Teach Your Monster to Read - Phonics and Learn to Read
- Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks
- Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read.
- Kids love making their monster and teaching it read. They learn through play.
- Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
- Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
- Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
- Suitable for teaching at school and at home.
- Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader.
8. Easy Spanish Phrase Book (New Edition): Over 700 Phrases for Everyday Use
9. Fire 7 Kids tablet
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
- Over 20 million kids (and their parents) have enjoyed Amazon Kids+ service.
- The included 1 year of Amazon Kids+ gives your kids access to over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, audiobooks, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more.
- Parents can give kids access to more apps like Netflix, Minecraft, and Zoom via the Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- Amazon Kids+ includes thousands of Spanish language books, videos, apps, games, and audiobooks.
- Save up to $89 on a Fire 7 Tablet (not a toy) for kids 3-7, 1 year of Amazon Kids+, a Kid-Proof Case with built-in stand, and 2-year worry-free guarantee, versus items purchased separately.
- Stream through Wi-Fi or view downloaded content on the go with 16 GB of internal storage and up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music.
10. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
How to buy a book from audible?
It seems like a simple enough process. You go on the website, pay for a book and download it. But buying an audiobook from audible is actually more complicated than that. There are several factors to consider before purchasing your audiobook online.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your device or app is compatible with Audible.com. You can find a list of devices and apps that are compatible with Audible here.
Once you have your device or app, you need to sign up for an account. You can do this on the Audible website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to browse through the library of audiobooks and choose one that interests you.
You can also search for a specific title or author, or browse through the featured books of the month. You can also listen to samples of audiobooks before you buy them.
When you find an audiobook that interests you, you can buy it with a credit card or through your Amazon account.
You can also download the Audible app on your phone and use the credits that you have accumulated to purchase audiobooks. You can listen to them on your phone or download them to your computer.
The Audible app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire HDX, Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, BlackBerry 10 devices, and the PC and Mac computers.