You may wonder why you should listen to audiobooks instead of reading them. Audiobooks can help you focus on your work more efficiently, as well as learn new skills and information. There are many benefits to listening to audiobooks that make this a worthy investment in your time and energy. Give it a try.
|1||Atlas Shrugged: Part II||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||How to Win Friends & Influence People||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||52 Essential Coping Skills: for Stress Management||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Amazon eGift Card - Birthday Cupcakes||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Second Grade Learning Games||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Body Keeps the Score: Brain||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||4 Essential Keys to Effective Communication in Love||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Books About Social Skills
Audiobooks are the new way to read. They offer a chance for you to read more books and increase your knowledge without being tied down by the printed word. The whole experience is much more convenient, and audiobooks can be listened to on the go or at home anytime you want. Keep reading to learn how audiobooks can help increase your knowledge as well as improve your life in general.
1. Atlas Shrugged: Part II
2. How to Win Friends & Influence People
3. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
4. 52 Essential Coping Skills: for Stress Management
- DEVELOPED BY HARVARD RESEARCHER TO REDUCE STRESS.
- EVIDENCE-BASED SELF CARE THERAPY & MENTAL HEALTH TOOL: 50+ research-backed exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, disappointment, jealousy, shame, and low self-esteem.
- OVERCOME ANXIETIES.
- INCLUDES ONLINE COPING ASSESSMENT AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE QUIZ! Take the online assessments to understand where you are and how you can get better.
- FOR TEENS, COLLEGE STUDENTS, ADULTS.
5. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
6. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It
7. Amazon eGift Card – Birthday Cupcakes
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
8. Second Grade Learning Games
- 21 educational and fun games
- Helpful voice narration
- Learn dozens of important 2nd grade lessons
- Interactive games make learning fun and easy
9. The Body Keeps the Score: Brain
10. 4 Essential Keys to Effective Communication in Love
How to buy a book from audible?
It seems like a simple enough process. You go on the website, pay for a book and download it. But buying an audiobook from audible is actually more complicated than that. There are several factors to consider before purchasing your audiobook online.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your device or app is compatible with Audible.com. You can find a list of devices and apps that are compatible with Audible here.
Once you have your device or app, you need to sign up for an account. You can do this on the Audible website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to browse through the library of audiobooks and choose one that interests you.
You can also search for a specific title or author, or browse through the featured books of the month. You can also listen to samples of audiobooks before you buy them.
When you find an audiobook that interests you, you can buy it with a credit card or through your Amazon account.
You can also download the Audible app on your phone and use the credits that you have accumulated to purchase audiobooks. You can listen to them on your phone or download them to your computer.
The Audible app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire HDX, Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, BlackBerry 10 devices, and the PC and Mac computers.