Audible.com is a great way to gain access to an extensive audiobook library for free, or for cheap. There are thousands of books available on Audible, both new and classic literary works, that you can listen to on your computer or MP3 player. In this article we have gathered the best-rated Audible Book Narrators that are currently available for free download with a 30-day trial.
|1||The Guilty Husband||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Fire HD 10 tablet||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Audible: audiobooks, podcasts & audio stories||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Stranger in the Lifeboat: A Novel||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Guardians: A Novel||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone: Outlander||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Book Thief||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Will||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Facebook Portal - Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa - Black||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Project Hail Mary||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Audible Book Narrators
Audiobooks have been around for a long time, but it's only in recent years that they've had the chance to come into their own. With more and more people reading on tablets and phones, an audiobook can be a great way to get your book heard, even if the person listening is driving or doing something else at the same time.
1. The Guilty Husband
2. Fire HD 10 tablet
- Fast and responsive – powerful octa-core processor and 3 GB RAM.
- Long-lasting 12-hour battery and 32 or 64 GB internal storage.
- Brighter display – Vivid 10.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported.
- Stay connected – Download apps like Zoom, or ask Alexa to make video calls to friends and family.
- Get more done – Check email, update shopping lists, and set reminders.
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle.
- Thinner and lighter than previous generation. Screen made with strengthened aluminosilicate glass.
- Split screen – All-new feature for Fire OS that shows two compatible apps, like Facebook Messenger and Prime Video, open side by side for easy multitasking.
3. Audible: audiobooks, podcasts & audio stories
- Browse a library of over 425,000 audiobooks and podcasts
- Get a free audiobook with a 30-day free trial
- Download audiobooks to your device and listen on the go
- Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
4. The Stranger in the Lifeboat: A Novel
5. The Guardians: A Novel
6. Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone: Outlander
7. The Book Thief
9. Facebook Portal – Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa – Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora, display your photos from Instagram and Facebook, broadcast with Facebook Live, and more.
- Work smarter from home with partners like Zoom and Workplace from Facebook.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the camera lens with a single switch.
10. Project Hail Mary
How to buy a book on kindle
Kindle is a device that allows you to read books and magazines in digital format. If you are new to Kindle or if this is the first time you are buying a book, here's how to do it. How to Buy a Kindle Book
Step 1: Click on the "Buy On Amazon" link at the top of the page. This will take you to Amazon's Kindle Store.
Step 2: Search for the book you want to buy. You can search by title, author, or keyword.
Step 3: Once you have found the book you want to buy, click on the "Buy Now with 1-Click" button.
Step 4: You will be taken to the product page for the book. Here you can see more information about the book, such as its description and reviews. You can also see the book's price.
Step 5: To buy the book, click on the "Add to Cart" button. You will then be taken to your shopping cart. Here you can view all of the books you have added to your cart.
Step 6: To buy the book, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You will then be taken to a page where you can enter your shipping and payment information. Once you have entered this information, click on the "Place Order" button.
Step 7: You will be taken to a confirmation page. Here you can see your order number and other information about your order. You can also see the status of your order, which will be "Pending" until the book is available.
Step 8: When the book becomes available, you will receive an email notification. The status of your order will change to "Shipped".
Step 9: You will receive your book in the mail.
Step 10: When you are finished reading the book, you can log in to your account and mark it as "Read". You will be able to see a list of all the books you have read.