Books have been around for centuries, and they're not going anywhere. There are so many great Anti Feminist Books, so you might as well be reading the good ones.
|1||Superhero Woman, Anti Trump||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Kindness is my Superpower: A children's Book About Empathy||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Cleverfy Aromatherapy Shower Steamers - Variety Pack of 6 Shower Bombs with Essential Oils. Purple Set: Lavender||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Up In The Air [Blu-ray]||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||I Am Enough||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||You Are a Badass®: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Practicing Mindfulness: 75 Essential Meditations to Reduce Stress||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Badass Affirmations: The Wit and Wisdom of Wild Women (Gift idea for women)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||I Can Do Hard Things: Mindful Affirmations for Kids||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Anti Feminist Books
What are the Best Anti Feminist Books?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. Superhero Woman, Anti Trump
- UNFRAMED PICTURE – NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR – Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery.
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary.
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam.
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS – See details at left
2. Kindness is my Superpower: A children’s Book About Empathy
3. The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity
- The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity
4. Cleverfy Aromatherapy Shower Steamers – Variety Pack of 6 Shower Bombs with Essential Oils. Purple Set: Lavender
- Smells Ah-mazing! Just ask the thousands of women who have already melted away stress with our Shower Steamer Aromatherapy Variety Pack.
- Beautifully Gift Packed: You may notice, most people gift this to themselves! And why not? But just in case it wasn’t obvious, they also make great Valentines Day Gifts, Mothers Day Gifts, Fathers Day Gifts and stocking filler Christmas Gifts! So if you need gift ideas for girlfriend, gifts for boyfriend, wife gifts, gifts for husband or any birthday gifts for women or men in your life.
- The Strongest Scent: We’ve experienced those other shower steamers too, you know the ones that boast the strongest scent (but are anything but).
- Melt Away to Another Place: Simply place one of your shower fizzies into the corner of your shower.
- E-book Bonus for Aromatherapy Lovers: If you adore beautiful scents and the powers of Aromatherapy, then you’ll also love the free E-Book that comes with your order (valued at $12).
5. Up In The Air [Blu-ray]
6. I Am Enough
7. You Are a Badass®: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
8. Practicing Mindfulness: 75 Essential Meditations to Reduce Stress
9. Badass Affirmations: The Wit and Wisdom of Wild Women (Gift idea for women)
10. I Can Do Hard Things: Mindful Affirmations for Kids
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.