Compiling a list that includes the Best Amharic Fiction Books of all time is no easy task. There are so many variables to consider: book genres, publication years, language, content, and much more. So how do you know if these literary masterpieces should make it onto your reading list? A great place to start would be with one of the most famous lists in history, The Top 10 Amharic Fiction Books of All Time.
|1||Modern Ninjutsu: A Primer||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||yeteqolefebet-qulf (Amharic Edition)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Mindfulness for Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: Simple Exercises to Feel Calm||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Pete the Cat 12-Book Phonics Fun!: Includes 12 Mini-Books Featuring Short and Long Vowel Sounds (My First I Can Read)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Koseret - Ethiopian Butter Clarifying Herb (2 oz) - Made in Ethiopia - Non-GMO - Organic - Imported from Ethiopia||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||365 Bedtime Stories (365 Stories)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||MAÀT 42 Plus GOD||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Boy Who Never Gave Up: In English and Amharic||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||THE ULTIMATE BOOK OF FIREWORKS MAKING HINTS AND TIPS: 25 years of the best secret hints and tips on making professional fireworks||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Amharic Fiction Books
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. Modern Ninjutsu: A Primer
2. yeteqolefebet-qulf (Amharic Edition)
3. Mindfulness for Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: Simple Exercises to Feel Calm
4. Pete the Cat 12-Book Phonics Fun!: Includes 12 Mini-Books Featuring Short and Long Vowel Sounds (My First I Can Read)
5. Koseret - Ethiopian Butter Clarifying Herb (2 oz) - Made in Ethiopia - Non-GMO - Organic - Imported from Ethiopia
- ETHIOPIAN CUISINE IN YOUR HOME – Imported from Ethiopia, our Kosseret is 100% authentic.
- A SAGE LIKE PLANT – Ethiopia’s wild herb Kosseret is used in the making of clarified butter and seasoned oil.
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST! – All of our products are imported from our Ethiopian headquarters.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Like the majority of our customers, you will more than likely be extremely satisfied with our products.
6. 365 Bedtime Stories (365 Stories)
7. Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night
- EXCITING CARD GAME OF QUESTIONS – Ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
- RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE GAMEPLAY – Divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY – Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 50 Game Cards, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
- PERFECT GIFT – This is an ideal gift for any occasion that ensures kids learn through play!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!.
- BUILD KEY SKILLS – Guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
8. MAÀT 42 Plus GOD
9. The Boy Who Never Gave Up: In English and Amharic
10. THE ULTIMATE BOOK OF FIREWORKS MAKING HINTS AND TIPS: 25 years of the best secret hints and tips on making professional fireworks
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”