For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Alpha Male Romance Books that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Forever Lies: Forever Bluegrass #17||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Unplugged Alpha||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Dad's Bossy Buddy: A Possessive Alpha Older Man Romance (Possessive Alpha Gets What He Wants)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Redhead From Wyoming||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Savage Duty: An ex-military alpha man and curvy best friend's younger sister instalove romance (Tremaine’s Gym Book 4)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Alpha's Mate (Everton Falls Mated Love Book 1)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Florida Sunshine||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Dare To Resist (Dare Nation Book 1)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Majestic Pure Himalayan Salt Body Scrub with Lychee Oil||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Rational Male||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Alpha Male Romance Books
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. Forever Lies: Forever Bluegrass #17
2. The Unplugged Alpha
3. Dad’s Bossy Buddy: A Possessive Alpha Older Man Romance (Possessive Alpha Gets What He Wants)
4. The Redhead From Wyoming
- Factory sealed DVD
5. Savage Duty: An ex-military alpha man and curvy best friend’s younger sister instalove romance (Tremaine’s Gym Book 4)
6. The Alpha’s Mate (Everton Falls Mated Love Book 1)
7. Florida Sunshine
8. Dare To Resist (Dare Nation Book 1)
9. Majestic Pure Himalayan Salt Body Scrub with Lychee Oil
- A Massage Body Scrub _ Majestic Pure Himalayan Salt Scrub is formulated with powerful Natural Ingredients including Lychee berry, Sweet Almond Oil, and various Nutrients for their benefits on skin.
- Himalayan Pink Salt _ Himalayan salt is known for its impressive nutrient profile, which includes high trace amounts of calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper & iron.
- Detoxification + Hydration – Body Scrubs Exfoliate skin to remove dead cells, toxins, dirt, pollution, and from pores.
- Skin Blemish Solution – Our unique blend of ingredients can help to reduce the appearance of Acne, Blackheads, Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scars, and Excess Oil.
- Cruelty-Free, Made in USA – At Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals, we are proud to provide you with all-natural cruelty-free products made right here in the United States of America.
10. The Rational Male
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.